X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1080BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• Onto Strudo
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• And 1040bc on to Witt.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1040BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• EXOTICA PBEM

So - to confirm before I set this up, will the following play order work for folks / does it make sense:

Beta (Florida - soon to be back in Ontario Canada)
              Wittlich (San Francisco)
              Conq (Vancouver Canada)
              Nugog (down under)
              Strudo (down under)
              fed (Portugal)

Let me know. Thx!

And to summarize:

Incas - fed1943
              Aztecs - Conquistador45
              Mali - Nugog
              Zulu - Beta
              Carthaginians - Strudo
              Egyptians - Wittlich (Hatshepsut)

We are playing on a standard sized, high-water pangaea map with tropical climate. Regular barbs and victory conditions.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Looks good to me. I await my first turn................Thx

Comment

• All looks good to me. Will be good to get another game going. And this game contains all the players from all my other current games.

Comment

• Re: EXOTICA PBEM

Originally posted by Beta
                    So - to confirm before I set this up, will the following play order work for folks / does it make sense:

Beta (Florida - soon to be back in Ontario Canada)
                    Wittlich (San Francisco)
                    Conq (Vancouver Canada)
                    Nugog (New Zealand - otherwise known as God's own Country)
                    Strudo (Australia - otherwise known as West Island)
                    fed (Portugal)

Let me know. Thx!

And to summarize:

Incas - fed1943
                    Aztecs - Conquistador45
                    Mali - Nugog
                    Zulu - Beta
                    Carthaginians - Strudo
                    Egyptians - Wittlich (Hatshepsut)

We are playing on a standard sized, high-water pangaea map with tropical climate. Regular barbs and victory conditions.

Looks perfect!

And onto Strudo
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Done

Comment

• Let's launch this puppy!
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1000bc to Wittlich. A new Millenium.

Thanks for the confirmation folks. Game will be on its way soon.

Comment

• 1000BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X