X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 625BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• And sent on to Strudo.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• And back to Witt.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 600BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• -------> Witt.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 575BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Hi folks. Strudo - sent you a new email addy.

Now going off line for two days. Sorry for the dealy in the game guys.

Comment

• Actually I am responsible for the hold up.

Onto Strudo
                      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Forgot to send the automatic save to your new address sorry Beta. Sent as an attachment in another email.

Comment

• Thanks Strudo. Sorry for the delay folks. Was up and running soon enough - but then have had wall to wall family since then.

Save to witt.
                          Last edited by Beta; April 8, 2007, 22:22.

Comment

• 550BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Gotta love Easter - onto you Strudo.

Comment

• To Beta. I've been playing with setting up a pitboss server so Easter Monday (today!) I'll be playing civ nearly all day with a couple of local mates. Woo hoo, gotta go now.

Comment

Working...
                                X