New Pitboss game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password to register your leader is "game"

At the moment only Zorzak has finished his turn.

Comment

You may want to PM the participants the game has started. Chances are with this many players a few are not going to realize the game is up.

I would also pause the first turn with 3 or so hours remaining until everyone has played their first turn. After that, it is up to them to make their turn in time.

Comment

I do not understand why in first turn all of the players can not do the move, but anyways please assign yourself to players - I will PM everybody

Comment

I do not understand why in first turn all of the players can not do the move
          Its just that they may not even log into apolyton and check the thread in that 36 hour window, since the game has not been up.

My guess is we will have two players who fail to make the first turn on time. We should buy them a little extra time if need be. Once everyone is aware that the game is rolling, it is of course up to them to make the window each turn.

Comment

I meant - in the game we can not move in the first turn - it shows "Waiting for other players.."

How to set up extra time or reset timer in running pitboss game console? I do not see such options in the dialog - I can only write messages & kick out somebody.

Comment

I meant - in the game we can not move in the first turn - it shows "Waiting for other players.."
              CivStats shows everyone has played their 4000 BC turn however except Brennus. The "other players" is Brennus. This is some sort of error of course. If we continue as is the Brennus player will get an extra turn then everyone else. Personally, I don't care but others might.

The game can be paused by hitting the "PAUSE" key on your keyboard.

Also... I frigging hate Japan, more then likely I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested. I have not logged in yet, so I have no idea what the starting land is like (just in case you suspect I have an issue with my start, not Japan). Anyone interested in this offer I would ask that you also do not log in prior to trading civs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchak View Post
                CivStats shows everyone has played their 4000 BC turn however except Brennus. The "other players" is Brennus. This is some sort of error of course. If we continue as is the Brennus player will get an extra turn then everyone else. Personally, I don't care but others might.

The game can be paused by hitting the "PAUSE" key on your keyboard.

Also... I frigging hate Japan, more then likely I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested. I have not logged in yet, so I have no idea what the starting land is like (just in case you suspect I have an issue with my start, not Japan). Anyone interested in this offer I would ask that you also do not log in prior to trading civs.

I don't know how I drew the long straw this time but I just LOVE Byzantines! Japan sucks but then I'm a pacifist and, like Justinian, also a Saint!

You can play the militaristic 'destroyer of all you survey' Pinchak! Just so long as I don't start next to you I'll be happy!

Let's have a good game and good luck to all!
                Last edited by St Jon; June 17, 2009, 19:27.
                “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                - Anon

Comment

How the hell do I register my Civ on Civstats?
                  - Anon

Comment

WTF has happened to your Avatar Pinchak??????

Why have you put up a picture of you in a good mood and a bonnet?
                    Last edited by St Jon; June 17, 2009, 19:34.
                    - Anon

Comment

That's not a good mood, that is insanity.

Mr Fibble is very cross.

One another note, I cannot connect because I have a different game version. I am assuming this game has not been patched to 3.19?
                      Last edited by Pinchak; June 17, 2009, 20:34.

Comment

I deactivated the game, because I want to see what players will actually play - if you are going to play confirm it & give prefered 3 nationalities!

We are going to start on Saturday morning GMT.

1. Evalds -Rome, America, England
                        2. St Jon -Byzantines, ?
                        3. Pinchak - ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchak View Post
                          One another note, I cannot connect because I have a different game version. I am assuming this game has not been patched to 3.19?

I'm running 3.19 too. Should I do a dual install, or are we going to run with the current version?

Also, the game appears to be down at present.

Comment

Originally posted by EvaldsUrtans View Post
                            I deactivated the game, because I want to see what players will actually play - if you are going to play confirm it & give prefered 3 nationalities!

We are going to start on Saturday morning GMT.

1. Evalds -Rome, America, England
                            2. St Jon -Byzantines, ?
                            3. Pinchak - ?

Sorry, just saw this after I posted. I'll play any civ, but if we are given a choice I'll go Malinese (I'll edit in more later if necessary).

Comment

Have not played pitboss before, but played plenty other mp games, I would like to play.
                              America, Carthiginian, French are ok civs, would like to play the charismatic trait.

Comment

1. Evalds - Rome, America, England
                                2. St Jon - Byzantines, ?
                                3. trev - America, Carthiginian, French

Comment

Working...
                                X