• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a good sport, mate
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich View Post
      Meh, I have a thick skin my friend and I have no hard feelings. Well played to you both!

This game was appropiately named - "The Final Insult"

It was fun while it lasted and count me in if another game starts up!
      Thats why I allways enjoy playing with you sir
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I'm having problems with the game this morning; I connect and download the game information seemingly successfully, however when it gets a short way through "Initializing" BTS crashes out with a runtime error. I have successfully logged into a couple of other games, so I'm hopeful it isn't me!

Comment

• Yea I had the same

Comment

• Hmm, that's weird. I got the same. I'll restart Pitboss and see if that helps...

Comment

• Game crashed when I loaded the most recent save, so I reloaded from BK's recovery save. All need to replay, except for Gramps.

Comment

• My beloved computer of 9 years finally died. I suspect hard disk failure or some other catistrophic occurance as my usual fixes do nothing.

Good news: I now have an excuse to get get a new comp.
                Bad news: It will not ship until the 28th which means I may be missing turns here and there. Please do not set me to AI. I will make my best attempts to play my turns when I can.

Comment

• What is going on with the game? Is civstats just going crazy or is Zoid logging in as everyone else as well?

Comment

• I accidently logged in as Skull (which shouldn't be possible, but Pitboss must've gone bonkers...) I then logged out, reloaded the turn and CivStats threw a fit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                      I accidently logged in as Skull (which shouldn't be possible, but Pitboss must've gone bonkers...) I then logged out, reloaded the turn and CivStats threw a fit...
                      If you would like to log in under me and take a few of Skulls cities it would be ok with me

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                          I accidently logged in as Skull (which shouldn't be possible, but Pitboss must've gone bonkers...) I then logged out, reloaded the turn and CivStats threw a fit...
                          It seems you accidently logged in as me as well

Comment

• Nope, just CivStats acting up...

Comment

• Hmmmmm, looks like the game's down.

Is there much enthusiasm to continue; I get the sense that we may just be prolonging the agony here ... not that I don't want a chance to fight off gitbliss' stack, but no-one else seems really into the game any more.

Comment

• My comp hosting pitboss just died, don't know why... I tried to revive it, but it's dead as a dodo...

Comment

Working...
                                X