No announcement yet.

Flamefest III - The Final Insult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you send an in-game diplomatic message to your opponent? They are always accompanied by a "Cease Fire" offer. Sounds like BK has wisely been accepting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreylin View Post
      Did you send an in-game diplomatic message to your opponent? They are always accompanied by a "Cease Fire" offer. Sounds like BK has wisely been accepting....
      Nothing

I ended all agreements

(to start with)

Then I tried entering his land which i readily accepted as an act of war

I went in

turn ended

New turn up

Then I pillaged some improvements

left game after ending turn

Come backtonight, and I am at peace and units are back in land

I justr simply repeated and am now are at war again excpet now my troops are not all outside his cities, now I am two turns away

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I have no idea what I going on. I got a cease fire message and I accepted. Now I have a question why bother getting a replecament if the aim of to players is to completely eliminate the civ that needs replacing? Not for nothing your goal was to eliminate a civ it is a waste of time to get a replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
          I have no idea what I going on. I got a cease fire message and I accepted. Now I have a question why bother getting a replecament if the aim of to players is to completely eliminate the civ that needs replacing? Not for nothing your goal was to eliminate a civ it is a waste of time to get a replacement.
          How could that happen?

Anyone?

Nothing from nothing

1) I never agreed then nor do i now to a cease fire

2) i never accepted,sent or approved a cease fire?

Dang funny that it happened several times in a row, however, looking at civstats i see the uploader went offline last night or so

This is BS, I would have taken his city out this turn

I am very interested in an explanation by anyone who can give it

Gramps

Comment

• I guess its just fait Grandpa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
              How could that happen?

Anyone?

Nothing from nothing

1) I never agreed then nor do i now to a cease fire

2) i never accepted,sent or approved a cease fire?

Dang funny that it happened several times in a row, however, looking at civstats i see the uploader went offline last night or so

This is BS, I would have taken his city out this turn

I am very interested in an explanation by anyone who can give it

Gramps
              I have no explanation either.
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
                I have no idea what I going on. I got a cease fire message and I accepted. Now I have a question why bother getting a replecament if the aim of to players is to completely eliminate the civ that needs replacing? Not for nothing your goal was to eliminate a civ it is a waste of time to get a replacement.
                If I had known Gramps was serious about his DoW I never would've bothered to get a replacement. Taking over a civ with war on two fronts is not my idea of fun...

Comment

• No biggy Ill try to put up a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                    If I had known Gramps was serious about his DoW I never would've bothered to get a replacement. Taking over a civ with war on two fronts is not my idea of fun...
                    Ill be good and witdraw my troops

Comment

• I shall not move past Delhi

Nice city

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• The English is no more! The city of York fell to the Khmer forces this morning, ending the english civilization. I'd like to thank Wittlich for playing and for sticking it out to the bitter end, it wasn't personal mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                            The English is no more! The city of York fell to the Khmer forces this morning, ending the english civilization. I'd like to thank Wittlich for playing and for sticking it out to the bitter end, it wasn't personal mate
                            Of course it wasn't.

I aways stick it out to the very end - even when two civs decide to kill me off at the same time. There was no way I could have survived, but I trudged along just the same.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I just thought I'd clarify, there's been a lot of bruised egos lately...

Comment

• Meh, I have a thick skin my friend and I have no hard feelings. Well played to you both!

This game was appropiately named - "The Final Insult"

It was fun while it lasted and count me in if another game starts up!
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X