No announcement yet.

Flamefest III - The Final Insult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just logged in. Its cool if Pin doesn't want a cease fire. I'm willing to fight it out if he wants.

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
        Just logged in. Its cool if Pin doesn't want a cease fire. I'm willing to fight it out if he wants.
        Really?

Id be willing to discuss terms of your surrender should you so choose.

1) Stop at all my towns and apologize for the arrogance your people have shown my people over the years

2) Repay 1400 gold your former leader owed in exchange for us sharing our culture with your heathen group of miscreants

3) Im gonna need you to never slying and offensively look my women folk up and down, they are knocked kneed and hairy yes, but with Cankles, no man or wilderbeast can resist! However, this you must!

Please announce your intentions

Grampaliscious
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• You're a born diplomat Gramps!
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
            You're a born diplomat Gramps!
            Thanks

Its a calling..cant train to be able to communicate that humbly

Comment

• I'm sorry but any problems you had with the former player wil not be recognized now. If you have any other problems or inquaries please send them to the proper diplomatic channels. That you for contacting the neoromen emprire and have a nice day.

Comment

• Quick questions. What kind of map is this, where can I find the rules for this game, and how long is the timer.

Comment

• Pangea, first post (I think), 36hrs currently though we are discussing reducing to 24hrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
                    I'm sorry but any problems you had with the former player wil not be recognized now. If you have any other problems or inquaries please send them to the proper diplomatic channels. That you for contacting the neoromen emprire and have a nice day.
                    Hmm..I may spare your life since apparently you lack ignorance and favor friendlieness.

However, as we honor nature in all its glory, we disdain and therefore abhor any/all manmade puncturing of our mother earth.

I will, in good diplomatic fashion, help take down the offending mines and such as roadways.

To hear mother earth lament and wail is, well, you must understand we must do this post haste..

Thanks are not necessary, we do this so you may move on with cleansing thine poor wretched souls that now reside within your border

Grampaliscious

Comment

• I my apologies good sir but I am but a simple man who is trying to fend off what seems to be a well armed army who has invaded every part of my nation. Not to say that I do not understand your grevences but at this time I must respectably ask you respect my wishes and leave this nations mines and roads as they are.

Comment

• Do you have a desire to lead Rome into the late game, or is this just combat practice?

Giger would not negotiate, perhaps you are different.

Of course if this is just combat practice then I say it sure beats rampaging the AI.

Comment

• I would like to stay until late game and I'm am open to nagotiate with you as long as your demands are reasonable.

Comment

• The settings iirc:

Standard Pangea map
                            Low sea level
                            Random civs/leaders
                            Monarch level
                            No tech brokering
                            Normal barbs
                            Free Religion
                            Random climate
                            Natural shoreline
                            Cylindrical worldwrap
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I was at warlast turn

Ready to strike

I come back tonight and at peace and my units are back in my territory?

What gives?

It has happened two turns in a row

The first time i figured because I was at war with Giger and it turned to ai then BK took over

But now, I was at war with BK and now am at peace without my approval?

Comment

• I redeclared war for the third time in like 2 days, what gives?

Comment

Working...
                                X