• Originally posted by Rhothaerill View Post
    Declaring war on Beta IS friendly!
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder View Post
      Wasn't this supposed to be a moderately friendly game at your request?
      and its fun
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Beta can't log in to Apolyton. Let's make fun of him while he can't respond.

Comment

• Did you guys eliminate him yet? Its usually easier than attacking an AI................
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I'm back. Party's over.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I would have but didn't want to open myself up to anyone he may have snowed into working with him. People seem to like dogs...even ugly ones.

Oh wait, he's back. Time to shut up.

Comment

• Can't connect.

Comment

• Neither of us can, and it happens (nothing thus) with all the games Snoopy is hosting.

EDIT: connection seems to be up again.
                  Last edited by GeoModder; February 8, 2009, 07:36.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Hey Geo, I thought you should know that Beta was going around trying to get everyone to attack you before you run away with the game. I think you should attack him before he can get everyone on his side.

Comment

• Can't connect.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill View Post
                        Hey Geo, I thought you should know that Beta was going around trying to get everyone to attack you before you run away with the game. I think you should attack him before he can get everyone on his side.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• You guys fail on so many levels if Beta can still actually play this game

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25 View Post
                            You guys fail on so many levels if Beta can still actually play this game
                            I'm keeping him in business.

In other news, the connection seems up again.
                            Last edited by GeoModder; February 12, 2009, 17:19.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25 View Post
                              You guys fail on so many levels if Beta can still actually play this game
                              I keep trying to get everyone else to declare war on him, but they're all chicken!

Comment

• I'm going to take the game down tomorrow for the weekend (back monday night/tuesday) as I'm going out of town. I'll wait until the last minute unless those who didn't play this turn do so earlier.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X