X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need Java to play Civ? :P
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• No of course not what kind of question is that?
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• He needs java to stay awake past 4pm. He is ancient you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
          I am going to take down the game for the holiday right now, and bring it back either 12/29 when I get back, or after the new year if you all prefer.

After the new year.

Merry Christmas all!
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game is back up, full turn is available.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Ill see if I can log in.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Good luck with that Con...
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Oops, looks like I missed the new turn. I never got a message that a new turn was up until today. Oh well, one turn missed shouldn't destroy me any farther than I've already done to myself.

Comment

• Read the forums, slacker

Comment

• The only reason I read the forums is to make fun of Beta and try to get everyone to gang up on him.

It's all Beta's fault that I missed the turn. Come on everyone, let's declare war on him!! :

Comment

• I would but I can't log in

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill View Post
                          The only reason I read the forums is to make fun of Beta and try to get everyone to gang up on him.
                          Wasn't this supposed to be a moderately friendly game at your request?
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Game is going to be down for an hour or so as I clean around the computer - odds are >50% that I'll accidentally hit my computer wrong and cause a hard reboot while doing this, so I'm just bringing it down. It should be back up within an hour or two on the outside.

Comment

• And it's back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder View Post
                                Wasn't this supposed to be a moderately friendly game at your request?
                                Declaring war on Beta IS friendly!

Comment

Working...
                                X