X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeoModder
    replied
    Thanks.

But I suppose it will be for nothing, since Beta doesn't respond at all.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    I too am now a bot ... give'em hell Geo!

Leave a comment:

• Rhothaerill
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoModder View Post
    Okay, we'll declare this over then.
    Only fun for the most part? What wasn't fun? The AI's I suppose?
    I had never expected that Joao would be such a powerhouse. Granted that I had an easy neighbour with you, Witt, and was relatively good in the wonder department. O yes, and the Carrack was a nice bonus to get to settle/conquer the islands just before Beta could do so. Infact, Rhoth, you were the only real challenge left at this stage with your destroyer fleet, and the sometimes unexpected espionage points attempts.
    I would say "for the most part" as no one really went to war. I tried against snoop early on, but missed that window. And then I couldn't get anyone else to join me for a war against you. I can't take you myself(or if I did it would be long and costly) and I can't match up against your economy.

I would also say "for the most part" as I haven't played any other civ games in months.

I'll set my civ to AI. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Btw, a request. Could each of you turn your civ over to the AI? I might try to continue playing against the AI.

And does somebody knows Snoopy's email address? He should be informed that the game no longer needs hosting.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhothaerill View Post
    I'm guessing he won't mind since he hasn't played more than one turn in the last month. In the meantime, I'm not going to play any more turns. It's been fun for the most part.

Congrats geo. You developed a strong civ. I was kind of bummed at the start because it ended up being me on an island. It took me awhile to find anyone, and the stats I started with (protective mainly) were useless on an island instead of on a main continent.
    Okay, we'll declare this over then.
    Only fun for the most part? What wasn't fun? The AI's I suppose?
    I had never expected that Joao would be such a powerhouse. Granted that I had an easy neighbour with you, Witt, and was relatively good in the wonder department. O yes, and the Carrack was a nice bonus to get to settle/conquer the islands just before Beta could do so. Infact, Rhoth, you were the only real challenge left at this stage with your destroyer fleet, and the sometimes unexpected espionage points attempts.

Leave a comment:

• Rhothaerill
    replied
    I'm guessing he won't mind since he hasn't played more than one turn in the last month. In the meantime, I'm not going to play any more turns. It's been fun for the most part.

Congrats geo. You developed a strong civ. I was kind of bummed at the start because it ended up being me on an island. It took me awhile to find anyone, and the stats I started with (protective mainly) were useless on an island instead of on a main continent.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Now the wait is on Beta's opinion.
    I've sent him a PM, but i suppose it will take a while before he finds out about it.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    Well if people want, I'm all for going ahead and declaring Geo the winner.

Concerning the release of the latest patch - I am really against patching-up at the moment since if I do, I will have to patch for all my games - including 'Beyond the Pit' which has enough issues without adding the patch issue to it as well. Hopefully, Beyond the Pit will be wrapping-up in the next few weeks anyway...at least I hope it does.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    But... I'm only just starting to build up my military!

In any case, about a week from now my vacation starts. So if this game would stop by then it would save me the trouble of fedging a substitute player.

Leave a comment:

• Rhothaerill
    replied
    Should we just let this die and agree Geo won? Snoop quit months ago and Beta hasn't played in weeks. To be honest I'm just going through the motions too.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    Oh where, oh where has our little dog gone? Oh where, oh where could he be?
    I think he is pre-occupied at the moment....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    No, I always blame Beta. It's always, always his fault. He is Canadian after all.
    con and Rhoth ...

You do understand that by blaming us Canadians, you are finally acknowledging how important we are.

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    Originally posted by Beta View Post
    I confess. It was my fault.
    Thats a good start now if we could just get you to admit that you are lazy and you suck

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    I blame Beta!
    I confess. It was my fault.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X