[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yEP, i CAN'T LOG IN
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Hmmmm, there must be more problems with my i-net connection than I'd thought. I may take the game(s) down for the holiday and give my computer and modem a rest ... maybe that's the best solution...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        Hmmmm, there must be more problems with my i-net connection than I'd thought. I may take the game(s) down for the holiday and give my computer and modem a rest ... maybe that's the best solution...
        Holiday? What holiday? Oh yes, Thanksgiving. Hate to break the news to you, but Thanksgiving was actually more than a month ago.

And since you are also all dying to know ... Calgary won the Grey Cup on Sunday, beating the Montreal Allouettes.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• New game starting up.

Witt and I are in, and I am assuming Geo is as well.

Rhoth? Con? (can you even play civ at all or do you just hang around and spam???) Snoop?
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
            Con? (can you even play civ at all
            No not really

Originally posted by Beta or do you just hang around and spam???)
            Pretty much
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Witt and I are in, and I am assuming Geo is as well.
              Nah, too busy. Sorry.

And Snoopy, how long will your holidays last? Until when?
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Taking the game down for the holiday weekend is fine with me. I'll be pretty busy this week. I might suggest we do the same around Christmas too.

As to the game offer...thanks but no. One game is enough for me.

And Beta...no one cares about the CFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                  Taking the game down for the holiday weekend is fine with me. I'll be pretty busy this week. I might suggest we do the same around Christmas too.
                  Agreed!

As to the game offer...thanks but no. One game is enough for me.
                  Yes, it is a mentally taxing game, I know.

And Beta...no one cares about the CFL.
                  Au contraire, mon ami! They had 65,000 fans at the game in Montreal on Sunday. The CFL is alive and well.

Comment

Yes, it is a mentally taxing game, I know.

I've been playing Oblivion again of late, and that is a taxing game...at least on my free time.

Au contraire, mon ami! They had 65,000 fans at the game in Montreal on Sunday. The CFL is alive and well.
                    No one SOUTH OF THE BORDER cares about the CFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

I've been playing Oblivion again of late, and that is a taxing game...at least on my free time.
                      Understood.

No one SOUTH OF THE BORDER cares about the CFL.
                      I thought you were talking about people who mattered.

....... incoming .....

Comment

I thought you were talking about people who mattered.

....... incoming .....

Comment

• Holiday is for the weekend, until Sunday...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Definately take the game down for the holiday

Comment

• You're not even playing in the game ya weirdo.

Comment

• I am just here to spam the thread, and form solidarity with my fellow Civ players.

Power to the people!

Comment

Working...
                                X