No announcement yet.

[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Com'on Witt, where are you in our playtime?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• New turn is up!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        Characters, yes. At least Sox fans can spell the name of their stadium (either the traditional name or the corporate name)...
        Are you related to Beta or something?

I demand a better comeback than my spelling
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• There is a better comeback in there, you just aren't seeing it.

Besides, I'm a baseball fan. If I wanted to look at cute blondes I'd do it in a magazine... if I want good baseball, I want to be with other baseball fans.

Also, 2005
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Typical Sox fan splitting two of mans favorite pasttimes, blondes and baseball, why not have both at once?

Sheesh you Southsiders are pretty dense, probably because you live so close to Indiana............

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Go...uh...whichever teams are playing against the Cubs and White Sox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                Go...uh...whichever teams are playing against the Cubs and White Sox.
                Hey watch it Granola boy, Cubs vs White Sox rivalry is serious business

Comment

• The game will be down for a while today for me to update my computer's OS and whatnot. I'll let you know when it's back up.

Comment

• So, who wants to talk curling? A good Middaugh vs Martin match.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• So much for the all-Chicago series....

Comment

• Yeah, now it'll be LAD vs CHW...

It'll be another day probably before this comes back up, taking me longer than expected to fix things.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                          Yeah, now it'll be LAD vs CHW...
                          Sure 'bout dat?

Comment

• Computer still down Snoop? Did the White Sox loss depress you THAT much?

I notice Con hasn't been around here since the Cubs lost.

Comment

• The Giants didn't even make it to the playoffs granola boy

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                                The Giants didn't even make it to the playoffs granola boy

I'm not a Giants fan Ancient One.

Comment

Working...
                                X