Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game started

White Sox 1, Cubs 0 ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

I'm not a Giants fan Ancient One.
      My apologises then, I made an assumption that you might actually have some loyalty to your nearby hometown team, how silly of me
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

My apologises then, I made an assumption that you might actually have some loyalty to your nearby hometown team, how silly of me
        Well, that is the case, as I grew up mostly rooting for the Oakland A's (technically closer to where I live). I also had a brief flirtation rooting for the Atlanta Braves as a hometown guy (SS Jeff Blauser) used to play for them, but I haven't rooted for the Braves for a long time.

Right now though, I sort of follow the A's, but I haven't seen a game in 5 years. Football is the sport I follow, but I'm a die-hard 49ers fan, and most definitely not a Raiders fan.

Comment

• Is Beta purposely letting the turn run down without palying his turn?!?

He has been playing and forwarding the regular PBEM games today...What is he planning in this game?!?

Comment

• Maybe he didn't know it was back up.

Comment

• Or maybe he is lazy and he sucks?

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• ____________________________
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                  Maybe he didn't know it was back up.

I did not. Sorry about that.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                    ...What is he planning in this game?!?

Who? Me?

Just a building.

And I even converted to your religion, Witt.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                      Or maybe he is lazy and he sucks?
                      So sayeth the resident expert.

Comment

• We all have to be good at something, and for some reason, I seem to have fallen into that niche quite well

Comment

• ____________________________
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Computer crashed, Rhoth you'll need to replay your turn.

Comment

• Game is or still down, or crashed again...
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• My cats apparently turned off my power strip...

Reloaded to Rhoth's autosave (again).

Comment

Working...
                                X