[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369
    When I leave work I'll play and fix it ...
    I think snoop should quit work to spend more time on game hosting.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Btw, there's a new turn outthere.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

I think snoop should quit work to spend more time on game hosting.

work is highly overrated
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Hey, if you guys are willing to pay me a couple grand a month to host games I'm more than willing :b;
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Hey, if you guys are willing to pay me a couple grand a month to host games I'm more than willing

Comment

• I guess he is serious about that since he posted twice
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Cut the chatter people and let's get down to some serious business...it's time to give Beta a whoopin' so bad that his Civ3 Great Greek Debacle vs. me seems tame in comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                  Cut the chatter people and let's get down to some serious business...it's time to give Beta a whoopin' so bad that his Civ3 Great Greek Debacle vs. me seems tame in comparison.
                  Californian dreaming ....
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                    Hey, if you guys are willing to pay me a couple grand a month to host games I'm more than willing
                    Illinois dreaming ....

Congrats to the ChiSox btw!

Comment

• I believe Snoopdog is a Cubs fan if I remember correctly, which if he isn't is a shame because the Cubs franchise has way more class.

Wrigley Feild vs that abomination on the Southside?

There isn't even an arguement.

Comment

• Thanks for the congratulations I was at the game and it was a blast.

Cubs fan? I'll cheer them when they're playing someone else, but only in the sense that I cheer Tampa Bay or Atlanta when they're playing someone else.

Anyone who lives in Chicago knows where class is in the baseball world, and it's not with the drunk trixies who watch the Cubs until last call (if that) and then head out to the bars, not actually knowing if they win or lost.

The Cell is a far better field than Wrigley, except in external architecture... FAR better food (one of the best, if not the best, concessions in MLB), better organized seating, and a much better ballgame experience thanks to folks like Nancy Faust.

No contest indeed.

Comment

• Southside scumbag

Everyone knows that rigley has the most character out of any ballpark in the league

What would be cool is an All Chicago Series.

So we could kick your Southside arses

Comment

• Baseball fans.

Everyone knows the only good sport to watch is football (the American kind).

(okay, I suppose I do sort of follow baseball in that I root for the team I grew up with, but I haven't been to an MLB game or watched one on TV since 2001 - Triple A doesn't count as my company gives us free tickets to our local club every year).

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                              Southside scumbag

Everyone knows that rigley has the most character out of any ballpark in the league

What would be cool is an All Chicago Series.

So we could kick your Southside arses
                              Characters, yes. At least Sox fans can spell the name of their stadium (either the traditional name or the corporate name)...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill
                                Baseball fans.

Everyone knows the only good sport to watch is football (the American kind).

(okay, I suppose I do sort of follow baseball in that I root for the team I grew up with, but I haven't been to an MLB game or watched one on TV since 2001 - Triple A doesn't count as my company gives us free tickets to our local club every year).
                                On TV, perhaps. In the stadium, there's nothing like a baseball game. Watching football in the stadium isn't nearly as exciting. You can get drunk with a few thousand other people without a game going on...

Comment

Working...
                                X