[PtBS] The Return Of Rhothaerill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beta
    So Rhoth - can you cover for me in my diplo pitboss game? I am gone from July 26th to August 6th inclusive.

It is still very early, so the turns take about 15 seconds.
    I suppose I could, though I will be gone from August 1st to August 3rd, and I don't know if I'll have internet access.

Comment

• Ok - I'll see if BF can cover those days. Thx!
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

The one I took over for E_T was the first Sarantium game. Actually there wasn't much of anything to work with. He had a few archer units and a wonder, but hadn't built much more than that. He had only settled one other city when most of the rest of the players had 5 or 6. It seriously affected my view of E_T as a Civgenius.

As to Bohemian...that was just a full-on-crap start for me. I was just starting to get it a bit more profitable when you hit me with overwhelming force.
        oh... it was the lord of the emperors game... mixed the names
        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Snoophetamine?

You've missed a few turns now.

Comment

• He hasn't been online for a while IIRC. Or he's busy, or he's on a unscheduled vacation.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Rather busy, unfortunately (ie, getting home at midnight and crashing...) I'll play today
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• And if you could be so kind as to bring up CivStats for both games if you don't mind.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Or not ...
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                    Or not ...
                    I know what you mean.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                      Rather busy, unfortunately (ie, getting home at midnight and crashing...) I'll play today
                      Well stop partying then...

Comment

• Snoop can you fix Civstats too please?

Turn has flipped.

Comment

• it has flipped 3-4 turns now with CivStats not being up.

Comment

• I'm starting to flip.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Oops, was supposed to remember to fix that last night. Didn't... I'll try to remember tonight
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Civstats is back up. We're only waiting for the Beta(r) man...
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X