No announcement yet.

Lizzy's rise to greatness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game had to be reloaded, we won't do anything differently, but it will take longer till next turn.

Comment

• things are going slowly, the turn above just had been restarted. Anyway we attacked and killed the barb, but we lost quite a lot hp so I gave our chariot combatI and shock promotion (since most likely we will face melee enemies)

Comment

• I just had a look around.

The place is in Anarchy

No it looks quite good, a lot of positives.

I spotted an Inca Axeman in the Inca city Wien, to the north on the coast, near our workboat. And it looks like they are chopping another. They are under pressure from WPC.

In the west our Chariot is healing. When healed I think it should explore south and west. We still don't know where the Zulus live. Also our other chariot near Eridne should clear the fog along that southern coast.

Meanwhile Belle should move as Dinner suggests, find the coast and then follow the coast. I would love a barb warrior to appear and attack us, so we could get that extra promotion.

I attach the demog screen.

Attached Files
        Last edited by Hercules; December 17, 2012, 18:00.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Our government is reestablished and we used our new slavery civic in 3 cities (Apolyton, Aurora and Istanbul) to rush build granaries. Port Boreas will join them next turn. The two small cities will too have granaries within 4-5 turns.
          This had a serious blow on our gnp (went from 110 to 43), but for now we prioritize growth over anything else.
          There is no barbarian threat, but if was we could build/slave axemen fast if needed.
          Last edited by mzprox; December 18, 2012, 07:55.

Comment

• growth it is so we can build population. We already had a rather small population and our slaving will make that worse so, yes, we need pop growth.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I popped in to have a look. Still going well.

Belle is exploring that coast north of the Aztecs so I thought you might like to see the geography,so far.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                some pictures:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173080[/ATTACH]

Everything looks good, we have to maximize science to get monarchy in the next turn. The barb in the sw still did not attack our chariot which continued its journey (I will keep exploring the coast in case we find someone whom we can trade with.) It's a very nice city place btw.
                Ooh, very nice city spot indeed. We might even consider grabbing a wonder if we can get that marble hooked up.

At some point (not terribly soon) I'll start making some nice maps for everybody. It looks like we're doing well.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  growth it is so we can build population. We already had a rather small population and our slaving will make that worse so, yes, we need pop growth.
                  Wow, that was particularly illegible. I'll try to keep the drunk posting to a minimum.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Good. Now we can finally get the second half of the plan initiated.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• pictures from current turn

Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0177.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	9094381

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0178.JPG
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	9094383

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0179.JPG
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	9094385
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Those Mayans and their predictions, causing concern about the end of Civilization.

Comment

• just bunch of screenshots:

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0180.JPG
Size:	349.7 KB
ID:	9094397Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0181.JPG
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	9094398Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0182.JPG
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	9094400Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0183.JPG
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	9094402Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0184.JPG
Size:	294.2 KB
ID:	9094405
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I have sent the chariots out to find possible city places around us.

Statistic doesn't look too good right now, but now our cities are growing fast. Our soldiers rating is low however we don't expect any threat.The incahas amassive army, but theyare fighting with wpc.
                            Zulu has even less soldier than us and aztecs are builders, not conquerers.

Comment

• Happy Christmas us.

Comment

• merry christmas everyone!

in the meanwhile you can think about where to build our next city. Since our cities are growing fast now we need luxury, so I think we need either the fur or the wine. unfortunately none of those areas look very good... so let's hear if anyone has a good suggestion!

the fur region:

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0185.JPG
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	9094407

the wine region:

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0186.JPG
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	9094409