No announcement yet.

Lizzy's rise to greatness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, i have to say the timing for this action was not great since Maya has played their last 2-3 turns.. so there was a chance that things are improving. for this reason I will abstain. a side note: I actually can't/don't blame anyone losing interest in the game.. it began as a team democracy...

The game is back online, but paused.. no new turn since my last report. It seems the original mayan player will continue..

Comment

• So the game is reloaded, are we waiting on Maya again?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• It's their turn now.. sry about lack of update, but thing is so little things are happening, turns are very slow, like 1 turn/ week, and when i write i usually write things down for the next couple of turns and then just keep following them. So it's t227 now, hopefully we can jump into golden age in 2 turns, gradually we finish building economy building and shifting to military production..
        Mayan border is secured, but we won't risk more attacks before we get tanks.

Comment

• there was some issue withe game recently, crashes and reloads.. anyway it's t229 now
          We got a great merchant, previously we got a prophet and a scientist so we are ready to start our third and probably last golden age. I think I will wait one more turn tough.. many of our cities will grow by next turn so we can get more from the GA.
          Next turn we will steal artillery and mil. science., in two turns we will research industrialism and start mass building tanks.
          Time to talk with aztec and extend our nap to t245 so we will have enough time to prepare. if they don't agree then we probably have to buy rush buy some units.

Comment

• Two turns to tanks, eh? Can you draft those or do they have to be produced like artillery?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• They need to be built. If there will be a big war we will buy tanks. I think once we have access to bombers and tanks we won't reallly need to tech anymore. The next jump is quite far away. not to mention we will be able to steal anything just from our passive espionage point income.

Comment

• I always thought nukes were worth being the first to get.

Comment

• Nukes are banned in the rules. I was reminded to it some time ago otherwise we would had rushed for it.

Comment

• The game has been paused because it always crashes when the turn ends. I don't know if we can solve this..

Comment

• Ugh
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• This is why games fall apart.

Comment

• Very disappointing.

I had this occurrence in another mp pitboss game when I launched my completed spaceship the game crashed.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Seems the game is back online, everyone who wants to log in need to reinstall the mod with the following file as it was patched!:

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                              Seems the game is back online, everyone who wants to log in need to reinstall the mod with the following file as it was patched!:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpo...&postcount=623
                              Tried it and it failed at the final step. before it disappeared it seemed to want to load the last savefile.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• It works for me. Are you sure you installed and started with the new mod?
                                About the new turn: our golden age started and we switched to universal suffrage. this gave us a huge production boost. Plan is that we stop building buildings and focus on units. Right now we are building many artilleries and from mnext turn tanks. We stole the tech artillery in this turn, and also military science.

Comment

Working...
                                X