Lizzy's rise to greatness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
    It works for me. Are you sure you installed and started with the new mod?
    About the new turn: our golden age started and we switched to universal suffrage. this gave us a huge production boost. Plan is that we stop building buildings and focus on units. Right now we are building many artilleries and from mnext turn tanks. We stole the tech artillery in this turn, and also military science.
    Excellent!

And great to hear the game has been fixed.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• No updates?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• unfortunately nothing.. cfc kept the game paused for 5+ days, and now the admin has taken it down.. probably i can log in later today.. quite annoying.. and i check the status of the game at least ten times a day

Comment

• Why did they pause for five days?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• their turn player was on vacation..

Comment

• Now i could log in.
              Second turn of our golden age: we are leading in almost every important stats, GNP, production, food, land area. (production is only because of the GA, but it is catching up with other's). Our power is significantly behind aztec/cfc but by the end of the golden age we will be close. Most of our cities are producing military units: Tanks, Battleships, destroyers, artilleries..
              We have industrialism now, next is flight then radio (bombers)
              Since cfc and aztec don't like each other to say the least I don1t think we should expect them allying against us.. but anything can happen.. goal is to get strong defense at every border of our land and then resume the attack on maya.

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                Now i could log in.
                Second turn of our golden age: we are leading in almost every important stats, GNP, production, food, land area. (production is only because of the GA, but it is catching up with other's). Our power is significantly behind aztec/cfc but by the end of the golden age we will be close. Most of our cities are producing military units: Tanks, Battleships, destroyers, artilleries..
                We have industrialism now, next is flight then radio (bombers)
                Since cfc and aztec don't like each other to say the least I don1t think we should expect them allying against us.. but anything can happen.. goal is to get strong defense at every border of our land and then resume the attack on maya.
                Sounds like we're in an ideal situation. Our two biggest threats are at war and we're relatively safe and can build up our forces. Perfect!

How is the war going between cfc & aztec? Last I heard CFC was losing a lot of land, have things stabilized or do Aztec still have the clear upper hand?

Comment

• now the admin's HDD died and he said he doesn't know when he could get a new one.. game is down indefinitely

Comment

• Ick.

But I see people are buying him a new one!

Comment

• Yes seems he got a temporary one or new one to come this week.

Anyhow game seems back up though I have to test later whether I can get in to look around.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Another week goes by without an update.

Comment

• yes, and still no new turn..the gameis up now, but constantly paused by other teams

Comment

• There is a new turn now. Actually the same stands for this turn as for the previous.
                            It's questionable whether we should research or just steal. If we don't research we could get money and use it for buys. Right now our military strength is 3 mill, aztecs are 4,1 mill. They build/slave many tanks, they might prepare for a big attack on cfc, but our nap will run out too soon so we need to match this strength.. promblem with this is that we can't send units against maya. I dont use whipping while we are in golden age, but once it ends we will resume slaving and try to catch up with aztec.

Comment

• Using the gold for buys sounds like a good idea. At least until we can match the Aztec.

Comment

• Steal techs and use gold for buying.

Comment

Working...
                                X