X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Post

Krill posted this in the CFC thread:
    Originally posted by Krill
    I was hoping to not comment at all on this game any more, but I thought it would be disrespectful to the other players not to post what I've found out.

Over on RB, they've taken the decision to limit the team members based on the fact that they think the other players in this game will cheat and post a spy on the RB team. They are doing this because of actions a certain player in this game (Calanthian, to be specific) have done in previous PBEMs with RB members. I'm sorry, and I must apologise, and inform you that they don't have any faith in their fellow players to not cheat. I'd say they aren't all bad but most of the RB people I've talked with feel this way about the rest of you

Frankly the feeling is mutual, I don't trust those RB guys at all. They all seem slimey. But.. what happened Cal?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

In previous MTDG games, we used to have a player on the team who vetted applicants. especially new applicants. Especially players who joined 'poly and with no posting history or MP experience, out of the blue applied to join a team. We would ask them about previous form and why they wanted to join our team.

most were genuine but the dubious applicants never posted again.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

But this is different and I am at a loss to comment.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

We haven't had any large influx of new people try to join the team, so I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I've played with everyone here except Dinner and Ben Kenobi, but they've been loyal Apolytoners for years now.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

eh, not really an issue.

Comment

What forum is RB?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              We haven't had any large influx of new people try to join the team, so I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I've played with everyone here except Dinner and Ben Kenobi, but they've been loyal Apolytoners for years now.
              Are you sure you never played in any of Rah's Friday Night Games back in the day? I used to play in those a lot.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hmm, we might have played together in one of those. I don't remember.

Comment

I used to play Rah's friday games occasionally as well. Still am on the Civ2 MPers list, but it's been quite awhile since I've gotten a game in!
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                  X