• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my vote would be Cyan...
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Yellow (2 NW) : Mz, Calanthian, Dinner
      Blue / Cyan (2 SW) : Lz and Ozzy, DNK (either cyan or purple)
      Purple: Hercules, DNK (either cyan or purple)

Pretty indecisive

They are waiting for us.

I don't have a very strong opinion on this one..

Perhaps the Cyan ( 2 SW) route can also protect the 2nd city site enough by doing these follow-up moves..

Either Hercules or RP could call it: CYAN or YELLOW..

Comment

• What are the benefits of yellow over cyan? Cyan also fog busts the city spot and tiles around it, plus it exposes new land.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Cyan then
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I make the CYAN move then.
            (it is a rather small thing to keep all others waiting IMO)

Comment

• NAH...

I tried to explain you that the warrior is NEEDED on the plains hill without i it's risky to move out settler/worker outside the borders because there could be two mover wolves which we can't see and they can kill the settlers.

also, this second warror could escot our worker to work on wheat.

We really need the warror on the plain hill, anyone votes otherwise please explin why should we put our settler/worker on risk?

Comment

• May I congratulate you on an excellent decision

I made the both CYAN moves and this is what it showes us..

* We found sheep, wheat and incense ( happy faces )
                * Cerberus' next move is pretty obvious
                * Appolo's is a harder decision: a risky route through the desert (red) OR fogbusting / protecting settler (blue)
                * Bellerophon needs to heal for 5 more turns
                * Cow pasture is finished
                * next turn worker 1 turn building road on tile SW of cow (according to Mz's game plan)

Comment

• These new resources might even let us reconsider the city placement..

The 2's are possible locations for city 2.
                  The 3's for city 3. Not all 2's and 3's can be combined.

City 2:

** 2.1 The location we talked about:
                  DIRECT: gold, cow, wheat and 2 flood plains, fresh water
                  LATER: 2 more flood plains
                  CAN BE COMBINED WITH: 3.1 and 3.2

**2.2:
                  DIRECT: gold, cow, sheep, fresh water
                  LATER: 1 flood plain, oasis
                  CAN BE COMBINED WITH: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4

**2.3:
                  DIRECT: sheep, gold, fresh water
                  LATER: cow, wheat, 2 flood plains
                  CAN BE COMBINED WITH: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4

City 3:

DIRECT: horse, deer, pig
                  LATER:
                  CAN BE COMBINED WITH: 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3

**3.2:
                  DIRECT: horse, deer,
                  LATER: wheat, pig
                  CAN BE COMBINED WITH: 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3

**3.3:
                  DIRECT: deer, wheat, coastal, fresh water
                  LATER: horse
                  CAN BE COMBINED WITH: 2.2 and 2.3

**3.4:
                  DIRECT: horse, deer, wheat, fresh water
                  LATER: (cow)
                  CAN BE COMBINED WITH: 2.2 and 2.3

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                    NAH...

I tried to explain you that the warrior is NEEDED on the plains hill without i it's risky to move out settler/worker outside the borders because there could be two mover wolves which we can't see and they can kill the settlers.

also, this second warror could escot our worker to work on wheat.

We really need the warror on the plain hill, anyone votes otherwise please explin why should we put our settler/worker on risk?
                    There is still a safe route: when the route over the corn is finished the settler can move W,W,SW and then W,W.
                    As long as we make sure Cerberus can see one tile above the city 2 location (and that he does according to the CYAN route)

Comment

• Originally posted by Calanthian View Post
                      There is still a safe route: when the route over the corn is finished the settler can move W,W,SW and then W,W.
                      As long as we make sure Cerberus can see one tile above the city 2 location (and that he does according to the CYAN route)
                      Yeah, if it goes on current path it will be safe. tough not fortified and a bit far from capital, but I don't expect visitors, a donut like map is quite likely. I'd still put city 2 where we wanted it first, just because it's a superstrong spot for a production/currency city, we might move our capital there at one point.

Comment

• I'd still put city 2 where we wanted it first, just because it's a superstrong spot for a production/currency city, we might move our capital there at one point.
                        Yes combined with bureaucracy it can be a real 'killer'.. so it is still my preference, but it is good to discuss with all involved...
                        as decision time is near..

Comment

• I guess Mz, that we can start Testing the scenario's after next turn
                          (as Cerberus might see something more after his next move SW)

Comment

• Red for the western guy, follow the light blue, and let the other heal. I'm kind of wondering why we have once again decided to leave our only city undefended. One chariot or one wandering barbarian and we're out of the game.

Oh, and I like the original city 2 place.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calanthian View Post
                              I guess Mz, that we can start Testing the scenario's after next turn
                              (as Cerberus might see something more after his next move SW)
                              Does that mean you'll be posting a new save so we can all test ideas?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Yes I will..

Comment

Working...
                                X