Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I'm unable to login to the game.

Could I have a pause until this is rectified?

Comment

• Originally posted by Germany (DoB) View Post
                        I'm unable to login to the game.

Could I have a pause until this is rectified?
                        Yes but there is no need to pause the game. We will reload so you have the correct password. I will get you the correct password before continuing the game. I should have verified that it worked before restarting, so that's my bad.

I will server side pause when I get home as there have been some resignations over my handling of the reload. I am at work and can't post in great detail about this right now. My goal was to get the game back up as quickly as possible, but I think that in my haste I have pissed some players off . My apologies to everyone. Give me a chance to read everything and I will respond when I get home.

Comment

• I think we have the right to know which country is playing Germany.
                          So please inform us..
                          La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                            I will server side pause when I get home as there have been some resignations over my handling of the reload.
                            France and Byzantine converted to AI -i.e. quit- because of this?

Comment

• Non-played nations should have been allowed for elimination.

Comment

• So with France and Byzantine both resigning, I am asking for anyone willing to sub for either to PM me. If no one is willing to sub then I guess we will have to put them to AI so that the game can continue. I will be home to reload the game in a few hours... Probably 4 or so hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X