Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game down

Comment

• Is there any possibility to stop during the holidays?
      La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Hmmm... Not sure what was wrong. Should be working now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
          Hmmm... Not sure what was wrong. Should be working now.

No time extension as per usual?

6 civs haven't played their turns yet...

Comment

• I always try to start the game at the point it was when connectivity was lost when possible. In this case connectivity was lost with about 40 mins left in the turn. Multiple Civs miss their turns every turn, time extensions and stopping the game for the holidays were all brought up and none of those suggestions seemed to have a majority of players supporting it so I am leaving the game running for those who want to be able to play over the holidays, vacation, whatever.

Many of the Civs in this game are Islamic or Taoist anyway

Comment

• Thanks for resuming the game, I do need my civ time. With 16hrs per turn, missing a turn or 2 does not harm anyone.

Comment

I always try to start the game at the point it was when connectivity was lost when possible. In this case connectivity was lost with about 40 mins left in the turn. Multiple Civs miss their turns every turn, time extensions and stopping the game for the holidays were all brought up and none of those suggestions seemed to have a majority of players supporting it so I am leaving the game running for those who want to be able to play over the holidays, vacation, whatever.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

I always try to start the game at the point it was when connectivity was lost when possible. In this case connectivity was lost with about 40 mins left in the turn. Multiple Civs miss their turns every turn, time extensions and stopping the game for the holidays were all brought up and none of those suggestions seemed to have a majority of players supporting it so I am leaving the game running for those who want to be able to play over the holidays, vacation, whatever.

What about us Christian Civs? No mention of us?

Oh well, game on.
                  Keep them post comin' and the game runnin'
                  http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• Game is down.

Comment

• yep she's a down

Comment

• Should be back up. I am investigating the cause of the stoppages as the game is not crashing. It seems that its just freezing when the computer enters sleep mode or something like that... I will investigate further and try to workaround. Sorry again.

Comment

• Update on my status .... I've managed to get my system 90% back after upgrading to windows 7 ... that went fairly easily. Its all the darn programs that are a pain in the ass. I have to install CIV1V and Beyond the Sword now ... plus the patches and the mod for this. Can someone tell me again where the mod is so I don't have to go digging for it. Also does Warlords have to be included with the CIV4 install steps? Is it CIV4, Warlords, BTS and then patches, then mods. I use the snoopy CIV4 graphic mod or did ... does that work ok on Windows 7 64 bit?

Comment

• China your last posts about the barbarian wars wer pretty damn dark...And graphicI was conflicted but I think you score points on those
                            "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Nether I am told your scribes are backloged again.

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoB) View Post
                                Nether I am told your scribes are backloged again.
                                Fixed. Nether is so popular these days it seems
                                "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

Working...
                                X