X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good post Nether!
    http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• I enjoyed reading the Japanese story very much. I was wondering what causes the strange sickness.
      "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Game is down.

Comment

• We have a game down

Comment

• I will have limited availability from Xmas to New Years ... as I suspect many others will too. In my case I'm finally going to use the holidays to upgrade from XP to Windows 7 so I will not be playing at all from Dec 27 to Dec 30 or so I expect.

NOTE: I've noticed that a few people's inboxes for PM are full ... you need to check your space England. There was someone else too. Netherlands?

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up - feel like I just cleared out that damn thing too!

Comment

• Just called home... Wife says she was using computer and it asked to restart/ update... She clicked "OK"

I should be home to fix it in about 6 hours or less. Sry all

Comment

• Greece wishes you all Happy Holidays.

Comment

• From all of Japan, to all of you, a very happy holidays.
                    http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• I'm writing to request a 3 turn roll back to AD 20 due to issues that Persia was having logging into the game and apolyton being down for us being unable to communicate about it. He was unable to log for the last 3 turns and it was in the middle of a huge moment in the game for us as we were in the middle of a important transaction.

These were a very crucial few turns for me that have irreparably set me back and might even result in my civilizations elimination.

Comment

• Oh and happy holidays to everyone!

Comment

• I reviewed the reload request, and I don't think a reload is appropriate in this case. Play on. If something dramatic comes to light to change this I will let everyone know.

Comment

• Happy Holidays Everyone

Comment

• Yes Merry Christmas. Please note I will have limited availability over the next few days. Starting Thursday for at least two days I will be down as I finally change my OS on my computer to Windows 7. Trust that CIV will be one of the first programs installed but I ask for patience if I do not come back online as planned on Saturday.

Speaking of back online ... what happened to Apolyton? I emailed Robert and he said thank you for letting him know but without explaination.

Comment

• Game is down again.

Comment

Working...
                                X