Clear All

• I am unable to connect to the game

Comment

• Same here...

Comment

• same..
        La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• I will check when I get home. Should be about 5 hours from now.

Comment

• Still unable to connect.

EDIT: I just realized it's not been five hours yet. Silly timezones.

EDIT EDIT: Getting jittery. No easy thing to be so involved in this game. Want my fix!
            Last edited by Japan (DoB); December 10, 2012, 20:05.
            http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• I played fine I think is fixed
              "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Yes it works now. Thanks Sommer.
                http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• Sorry, I forgot to post after fixing it. There was an error when HRE logged in... Anyway there seems to be an outage in my area so it might go down again temporarily. If it stays down for a long time let me know.

Comment

• (OOC @ Japan. As a CA native I take great offense of your maligning of the SF World's Fair site as a Death Oracle proxy!)

Comment

• OOC: Reminder to england a DMW was issued by France in response to the japanese war declaration. As per the DMW rules your war must also end this turn.

Originally posted by France (DoB) View Post
                      With the anarchy over, King Louis XXVII turned his attention to the Japanese invaders and in 170 BC (Turn 333) he instructed the Mystics of StoneHenge to begin the DMW ritual to end the war with Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoB) View Post
                        the SF World's Fair site
                        Go 49ers! Beat NE! ( Ironic, since I am originally from NE... And might be moving back there in the not too distant future.)

Anyway I found the image very convincing

Comment

• Hey guys, I just found (and closed) a loophole in the rules by amendment. The issue was if a player was out of town and got War declared on him without his knowledge, the No-Login rule would kick in automatically to protect his cities, however then he would have technically lost the right to DMW when he came back from vacation. That was not what I intended but I missed that loophole when drafting the ruleset. Here is the text of the amendment.
                          Rule 3.3.1(a) - When No-Login defense is automatically invoked through a failure to login by the end of the 2nd turn of War, the losses of rights described in rule 3.4 do not apply. A player is allowed to login to verify or discover that war has been declared on him and then ask for Measured War and/or invoke No-login defense, even though the No-login defense was already applied automatically. - December 12, 2012
                          Anyway, "No-login" has never been used so this may never come into play, but better safe than sorry.

Anyone who has a problem with this amendment should PM me with your thoughts. It seems pretty fair and straightforward to me but if I missed something feel free to let me know.

Comment

• Nice tag team effort Byzantium and France. Your timing to pillage, avoid my ships, and escape back to French waters after DMW-peace was a damn clever ploy.

Question on DMW rules. If I do not seek peace with Byzantium are they able to request DMW at some point?

Comment

• Game timed out, when i tried to connect. Any help?

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoB) View Post
                                Question on DMW rules. If I do not seek peace with Byzantium are they able to request DMW at some point?
                                Yes, Byzantium can invoke DMW against any Attacker, (but not against England, who is currently a Defender as to Byzantium). So if for example Ottomans Declare War on Byzantium, then Byzantium could invoke DMW against Ottomans that would also force peace with England. Or lets just say that France happened to get angry at Byzantium for one reason or another and made a surprise Declaration of War on Byzantium. Then Byzantium would be able to invoke DMW against France which would also force peace with England. Let me know if there are any more questions

Comment

Working...
                                X