Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect !

PS. Still waiting for opening statements of various attendants on the Olónico Peace Summit.
    La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Can't connect.
      http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• My bad... There was one other issue that I neglected to check. Should be fixed now. 13 hours on the clock.

Comment

• I can now log in
          "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Small request that hopefully doesn't have to be used often but whenever there is an extended outage for a day or more can we have a broadcast email when the game is back up?

Comment

• Nice massive chop France... wonder which wonder will it be? And to all the other "industrious" tribes - you guys seriously need to build more wonders! Spain and Celts - also on notice for having massive production potential.

The kulturekamp continues.

Comment

• *kampf

Comment

• Hey party people,

Heads up that I will be hitting the road for the holiday. I will be back Monday.

So obviously, the game will crash the instant I walk out the door ...

I will try to set it up nice and fresh before I leave though to at least have a chance it stays up.. Still haven't gotten aroind to installing that remote access program, but thanks to Caledorn for the suggestion.

Comment

• A big hand to us all: 4 pages of story for the first time in history and soon more than 100 posts in a single thread! Let's keep up the fun!

Comment

• There is s net outage in the area due to snow/rainstorm I guess. I called ISP and it should be back up in 4 hours.

Comment

• 5 pages and 120+ posts! This is fun!

Comment

• Now is the time to vote for the November Diploscore winner.

You can send your vote to me by PM or use this program to vote
                          http://www.warner-home.com/DoB/ , but please dont use both as it is a little confusing to sort out.

Each Civ has 5 points TOTAL to allocate anyway you choose, except you can not vote for yourself. Remember that is 5 points total, not 5 for each Civ. So you can give 1 point to five different Civs or 5 points to one Civ or anything in between. If you don't vote there is no penalty, but you can't use the votes later.

Remember don't be a scummy double voter and please don't vote for yourself if you are subbing for anyone (for example, if China is casting votes for China and Japan, then Japan should not be voting for China, and China should not be voting for Japan).

As usual, we will leave the voting open all month, and announce the results at the end of the Month at the same time that we open the voting for next month. That way everyone gets plenty of time to read, catch up, notice that voting is going on etc. I will send everybody a PM.

Happy Voting

Most Importantly, Here is the current Leaderboard:

Japan = 58

Netherlands = 50
                          France = 43
                          China = 33
                          England = 30
                          Celtia = 23
                          Arabia = 15
                          Rome = 11
                          Byzantium = 11
                          Ottomans = 11
                          Russia = 11

Portugal = 10
                          Vikings = 8

Spain = 7
                          Greece = 5
                          Persia = 3

Holy Roma = 1

Here are the Final Results of the October voting:

Russia = 9
                          England = 9
                          France = 5
                          Celtia = 4
                          Japan = 3
                          Netherlands = 3
                          Portugal = 2
                          Arabia = 1
                          Byzantium = 1
                          China = 1
                          Greece = 1
                          Ottomans = 1

As a recap Here are the Final Results of the prior voting:
                          September: Netherlands=12, China=9, Celts=7, England=6, France=5, Japan=5, Greece=3, Portugal=2, Arabia=1
                          August: China = 8, Portugal = 4, Japan = 3, Netherlands = 3, England = 1, Ottomans = 1, France = 1, Russia = 1, Greece = 1, Holy Roma = 1, Spain = 1
                          July: Japan = 14, Netherlands = 12, China = 6, Byzantines = 5, France = 4, England = 3, Ottomans =2, Celts =2, Rome=1, Russia =1
                          June: Japan = 24, Netherlands = 6, Rome = 2, France = 2, Portugal = 2, Arabia = 1, England = 1, Vikings = 1, China = 1
                          May 2012: France = 15, Arabia = 9, Rome = 8, Celtia = 6, Netherlands = 6, England = 4, Byzantium = 4, Japan = 5, China = 3, Persia = 3, Vikings = 2
                          April 2012 - France: 11, Netherlands: 8, Ottomans: 7, England: 6, Spain: 6, China: 5, Vikings: 5, Celtia: 4, Japan: 4, Arabia: 3, Byzantium = 1

Congrats to Japan, the score leader . Well done everyone and keep it up!

Comment

• Good post Nether!

Comment

• I keep losing Pitboss connection. Anybody else experience this? Turn finished after several attempts.

Comment

• I had no problems with the connection.

Just logged out.

Comment

Working...
                                X