Domination of Barbarians [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arabia (DoB) View Post
    Any interest in a shorter turn? Maybe 8 hours?
    I would prefer to keep the current timer.

Comment

• 14 hours is time consuming enough! 8 h would be impossible - don't you have barbarian hordes to keep you busy? I find managing two isolated cities plenty time consuming.

Comment

• One week left to do your May votes.

Comment

• Persia, I need to send you a PM. Please turn your PMs back on in your user settings. Thanks

Comment

• Nevermind I fixed my issue.

Comment

• I just added "last edit" dates to all the individual clarifications and amendments, and corrected some typos. I corrected a potential conflict between Clarification 6.7&6.7.3 and amendment 6.8(a). Finally, I added clarification "Rule 6.7 & 6.7.1" to address a question somebody had. Anyone who's interested should once them over in case I screwed up anything. None of that stuff has any impact on most of you ATM.

Comment

• On turn timer: 14 hrs is fast enough, in a normal situation.

And as the holiday season is coming up I propose to change the timer to 24 hrs.

Comment

• What holiday season?

Comment

• Its summer in Europe People get their yearly vacations.
                    http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• For me the 21hr is also needed. And yes the game will be long, but that is what we signed up for.
                      It will be worse for a lot of players that their chances are ruined by a sudden barbarian invasion, which they miss because the timer was too short.

PS. Can't connect.
                      La República de Catalunya sempre en els nostres cors

Comment

• Originally posted by Spain (DoB) View Post
                        Can't connect.
                        Me neither.

Any turn length that people want is fine by me.

Comment

• The last couple of days I have missed two turns due to IRL issues, more annoying than important, but it makes me support the Calanthian proposal of 24h timer.
                          http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/r...psddd79ffc.jpg

Comment

• Does anyone object to going back to 24 hours? Remember England needs 5 days notice.

Also, is the game working for everyone now or is it still down?

Comment

• I do prefer the timer to stay as it is, but if the others insist to increase it that will be ok with me. Make it 20hrs. Every thing larger then that will take more than a day to finish a turn.

Comment

• Any timer is fine

Comment

Working...
                                X