Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was kind of the point of me when I brought that up

Some people are still in the "topless chicks" period of their life, I'm in the dirty diapers and whining kid phase of my life.
    Topless chicks are all about breastfeeding babies.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Nah, Robert, you still have to work a bit more on the dirty diapers and whining kids front to catch with my experience

As someone said, we dont stop playing because we get older. We get older because we stop playing

Comment

• I don't stop playing, yet I'm still getting older
        So how old are your kids?

Comment

• server down it seems. (would post on my regular account, but I can't remember the damned password)
          Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Playing have many forms. And the topless chicks are part of it. Being intrigued by them is part of the non-growing-older formula, along with Civ

10 years old son, very soon to be at 8 daughter and soon to be 2 years old son again

Working on the mother's agreement for the fourth, but her demands are ridiculous! (Not even close to what I am accused to be in the DoE by few players) But having her put her demands on the table is still yet a success, as before this it was like: "Find another volunteer to birth you the fourth

Comment

• Host is down..
              Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Game's on again.

@RUssia: what are her terms?

Comment

• Hah... a house in a quiet suburb with yard, greensward, where the kids can run at will and such

Why? You are making research on the market and be prepared with information on how a "fourth" is traded around the world for the time when it comes you to negotiate with your wife?

Of course, as you guess, this is not a straight mercantile deal - you pay and you get the good delivered This is what will make her "think" about it

Comment

• The 4th one is already scheduled.
                    But let's first focus on the 3rd

We already have a house in a suburb, just no green grass in the garden, but they can run there nonetheless.

Comment

• Good luck with the third for now then The kids are great to have.

Comment

• many thanks to the creator of this map, Italy is very well made ​​and I am truly happy to settle.

Comment

• I have a problem getting in to the game. It loads the mod normal, then I choose my civ, then it downloads the game, setting the map and 2 messages I got - one with big letters in the right top corner saying "LOAD FAILED" and a text box in the middle of the screen sayin something about locked, and then 1 second later CTD (crash to desktop). I downloaded the most recent version of the mod and I play other civ games without any problems. Any ideas?

Comment

• Since when do you have this problem?

Comment

• Sounds like you have the MODS directory in the wrong location.
                              Make sure you have it at your standard game directory and not in the /mydocuments

I had the same.

At my computer it is now at:
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Destruction of Foes

(the weird thing is that the mod works fine in single player then, but not in Pittboss)

Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome (DoF) View Post
                                many thanks to the creator of this map, Italy is very well made ​​and I am truly happy to settle.
                                Great!

Inca did a hell of a good job.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X