No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A test game is up that runs with the MOD, you can login to it at http://plomp.eu:2065
    no password. Just pick a civ, leave the password blank so that someone else can also use that civ to test if the mod has been installed correctly
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      Ok, I didn't do that much tweaking. Inca did a lot of work, so I've kept his resource distribution more or less the same. Everything is ready to go! I even figured out something for the Bulgarian flag.

Download the mod here:
      Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

I'll send the map to Robert so he can set things up.

We also need to figure out how we are picking civs.
      Put the folder inside the archive Ozzy linked to above in your \mods\ folder of your x:\program files\firaxis\sid meier's civ4\beyond the sword\mods\ directory.

For more info on installing the mod, creating a shortcut for the mod, and playing with this mod, please read the following page (and exchange everything about "Destiny of Empires" into "Destruction of Foes":

(except chapter #1: login-help, that's not working here. you need port 2065 for DoF!
      thus: plomp.eu:2065)

Comment

• Wohooo!!! We are starting at last!!!

I would say it's a good idea for all the players who claimed participation to confirm they will play, as a lot of time passed and the starting positions are fixed - i.e. if someone dropped, we need to find replacement before we start.
        http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• I've just sold my house and will move into my new house in 2 weeks time. Although I'm very busy then I'll offcourse have some time left for quality gametime :-). Therefore I installed Civ on my laptop. I'll install the mod this evening and do a test run.
          About the civ picking; this is my first pitboss game (always played PBEM) so I choose #1.

EDIT: test game went succesful here

EDIT2: I've picked Darius as leader and set a password (the letter "a"), i've tried to roll it back but wasn't succesfull, so if anyone wants to pick this leader remember to use this pwd
          Last edited by Deztro; May 31, 2011, 13:22.

Comment

• Well, off course I'm in!

I've sent my preferences to Robert..

PS. Everything is working fine..

Comment

• We need to have the two groups before choosing preferences.

But we need to know the 2 groups of civs in the game - fin and non-fin.

And we need to know the 2 groups of players - those, who are allowed to take fin and those who are not.

In this regard, I am not listed as player not allowed to pick fin civ, as I am not proved myself yet to be worthy, but I will put myself voluntarily in the non-fin group.
              http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• I vote #1.

The two FIN civs are Carthage and Persia.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Whatever, everything random

Comment

• you are making things too complicated.

Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• So... can we pick?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Who's organizing the picking?
                        Did everybody confirm? Who are we missing?

Comment

• Picking vote is a mess, mostly my fault. I dunno what's going on! DNK confirmed here.

Let's just do random order picking (per OP) with civ switching after? Simplest solution, and gives people some choice. Any problems with that?

Comment

• Yes please.

Shall I send you a numbered list of players?
                            Then if someone else sends you a numbered list of civs, then you can combine them..

And after that the switching period begins..

Comment

• I'll send the list of civs.

Comment

• List of players has been sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X