No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed, how many wars are there now going on?
    I need to know for the turn-timer.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Sorry guys, have been a little out of commission.

Each time I log in though, Mongolia hasn't moved, I haven't been able to log in in over 3 days!

What do I do?

Comment

• If you missed the previous turn and Mongolia moved, then you should play and the turn order should then reverse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          Indeed, how many wars are there now going on?
          I need to know for the turn-timer.
          I believe the only war right now is Mongolia vs. China/Japan.

Small bands of desperate partisans may have have taken to the hills to fight against English occupation of America. But I have full faith that Viceroy Cornwallis will deal with the disruption as brutally and efficiently as possible, there is no need for the timer to be adjusted.

Comment

• Viceroy Cornwallis reports 'several days of rather tedious target practice'
            So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• OK.

Now, what happens if I move now, and then Mongolia doesn't take his turn? When am I allowed to move again? I don't think he's been playing his turns and this has caused me to miss a ton of my own.

Comment

• Hmmm, it looks like he hasn't missed a turn in a while:

But basically if he is missing his turn and you aren't sure what to do, then say something in the forum and we'll figure it out. Maybe Robert will pause the game for him, maybe we'll decide to change the turn order, I dunno. But just let us know.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• What Ozzy says.

Comment

• I can't load the past events on PYT, can you check if he's moving only close to the turn end or something because seriously every time I go to play he hasn't!

This has only occurred over the last 3-4 days or so, never had this problem before that's why I'm wondering what's going on and getting a little frustrated at missing turns because I don't want to double move.

Comment

• Here's the list of Mongolia's activities: http://www.playyourturn.com/?page_id...86&playerID=11

Seems like he's playing +-8 hours before the end of the game.
                      You missed like 5 turns in a row, so nobody is going to blame you for grabbing the first spot in the turn order.

PM me if you're in troubles! I'll then delay the turn!

Comment

• Can not get into the game. pyt shows India as logged in for a very long time and still shows Otts and Germs as logged in but I had to cntrl alt del.
                        The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Hi all, sorry but I will only be able to play the next turn in 13hours from now. It is currently 10 pm EST. I can play again at latest 11 am EST, but of course Mongolia still needs to play.

Comment

• Ok well it seems game was not paused so I will move as I missed again another turn...

Comment

• I forgot to vote. I have my notes here and everything and I just missed it. Sorry gang. Will do it 'imminently'.

Please leave the voting open.

Edit... In and voted.
                              Last edited by France (DoE); January 22, 2011, 19:39.

Comment

• I have played around the same time each day and will continue to do so, I was not aware that the timing of my move was a problem for China, but it is the only time I can consistently give some time to the game. Whether China plays before or after me is irrelevant as long as it is not 2 turns in a row, and seeing my timing is fairly consistent that should not be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X