Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by England (DoE) View Post
    Yea, that close already. I was the one who contacted Ozzy to let him know. France moved their settler instead of building at their starting location, and are now just two tiles away from London. Something is somehow not working right.
    I think this the point of Europe?

And why not be able to build close if in fact we are permitted by the mod. Is the sea a factor?

Let us live by it and not restart unless you are too upset about it?
    Last edited by Germany (DoE); September 20, 2010, 03:17.
    The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

I don't mind a restart if the people in Europe prefer it. America will abide.
      So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

Guys, I think over sea its allowed to build with 1 tile between cities. If I am right, the mod have done nothing wrong. Can someone make a quick test in the world builder if in front of a Civ PC?
        http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

I know from games I have played without mods that over seas and oceans the restriction on closeness of cities is removed, so what has happened is normal and part of the game.

Comment

If something is going to happen then can we do it quickly?

Comment

I just tested it out, and it looks like it is true. Being across the water does make a difference. Very interesting, I never knew that before. Game on!
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Glad that is solved. Any clarity on the goodie huts - whether they exist or not makes a difference to scouting etc.

Comment

They exist, as we decided.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                    They exist, as we decided.
                    i wonder where? not in europe!

only mountains in europe with three in the capital
                    The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

Last edited by France (DoE); September 20, 2010, 21:30. Reason: Deleted as rules already clarified

Comment

I'm sorry guys for being totally absent here for now.
                        The launch of civ5 draws all my attention, having to upgrade and improve Apolyton.
                        I'll be back though!
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

How the HELL has Saladin founded Islam already??????????????????????????????????????

Oh, wait, if you research a tech that unlocks a specific religion in the game, do you get to choose which religion it is? Is that true of MP or is that by modification?

Comment

There is an option "choose religions" which when checked allows the user to choose which religion to found when research a tech that gives a religion. SO if you discover Meditation first, you are given the possibility to choose any religion you desire. In the case with Saladin on Earth map, it is nice support for the story-line of arabs actually being muslims.
                            http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

Funny that there has never been an Israelite Civilisation.
                              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                              - Anon

Comment

In the diplogame, History of the World 2, there was an Israel civ. Of course that was back in Civ2 when civs were generic.

Comment

Working...
                                X