No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyKP is everywhere and no where. Every time the wind blows, he is there and you should be afraid. Every time a wolf howls, he is there and you should be afraid. Every time thunder strikes, he is there and you should be afraid. Every time your river surges, he is there and you should be afraid.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      OzzyKP is everywhere and no where. Every time the wind blows, he is there and you should be afraid. Every time a wolf howls, he is there and you should be afraid. Every time thunder strikes, he is there and you should be afraid. Every time your river surges, he is there and you should be afraid.
      Everytime you **** in the stream, he is there, and you should be afraid.

Jus' sayin...

Comment

• Originally posted by Native America (DoE) View Post
        Everytime you **** in the stream, he is there, and you should be afraid.

Jus' sayin...
        it LOL!
        The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          OzzyKP is everywhere and no where. Every time the wind blows,
          it blow fart away
          he is there and you should be afraid. Every time a wolf howls,
          it fart
          he is there and you should be afraid. Every time thunder strikes,
          we sh!t
          he is there and you should be afraid. Every time your river surges,
          we sh!t ourself
          he is there and you should be afraid.
          The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Egypt requested to be renamed into "Hebrews (DoE)"
            So now that's how they're named.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              Egypt requested to be renamed into "Hebrews (DoE)"
              So now that's how they're named.
              This seems a somewhat strange geographical realignment unless we really are all going to have amphibians raining down upon us when he gets cross!
              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
              - Anon

Comment

• Its unfortunate too since Jerusalem is about to be destroyed. Which of course shouldn't happen for another 1400 or so years.
                Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• The Hebrews have not yet left the path of God and not yet worshipped idols, so there's no reason to believe that JHWH will accept the destruction of Jerusalem already. Any attempt to attack Jerusalem will be in vain.

Comment

• Yes Ozzy is ****ing everywhere - deleting my posts! The gods really are against us!

Comment

• It's god Ozzy that merged Lebanon and Moriah in one place.
                      For story reasons it had to be on the hill, Jerusalem is on a hill (And for defensive purposes of course )

I considered to move one spot to the south after your request, but feared that the Arabs (who were already having an archer there, claiming the land) would kill my settler.

Anyway, Jerusalem has to be disputed. It would be boring if it wouldn't be

Comment

• Yes Jerusalem must be disputed, and destroyed. In history I believe there was a Hebrew independent kingdom there for perhaps 600 years. Oh dear, 200 of those must have elapsed already ...

Comment

• It's been independant again for about 50 years in the 2nd century BCE as well

Comment

• You were warned Hebrews.

Comment

• Is the server down? I can't get past "contacting host"...
                              So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• Server is not down.

Comment

Working...
                                X