No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll look around for a perm sub, France.
    This one won't last for a year. We have a pretty fast turn-timer agreed on.

If people don't yell too much at each other we should be able to finish it within 6 months
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Hey England, don't be mad.. you settled almost as close to me as I did to you. Look at the bright side: when we hold a festival in Paris you can hear and dance to our music as well, the water carries the sound quite well.

Comment

• I hope OK with France but I play before him as war is settled. And we don't want timer increases.
        The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Robert, it looks like we have another clever little Ad-Bot.
          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
          - Anon

Comment

• Thanks
            You can use the 'report post' if there's spam!
            I'll then get a PM with a URL!
            Press the 'exclamation mark in a triangle' in the bar below any post to 'report' it!

Comment

• Welcome to the new Mali Player!!
              Thanks for stepping in, we hope you'll enjoy it!

From now on it's forbidden to leave the game

Comment

• Great Mali player, please have mercy on your Egyptian neighbours!

Comment

• No mercy! Any civ spending that much time building wonders must be open for attack and must have plenty of loot and plunder for the taking.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Please don't attack us!
                    We are weak and vulnurable!
                    We beg you to have mercy on us!

*Egyptian people hide behind Great Wall*

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                      No mercy! Any civ spending that much time building wonders must be open for attack and must have plenty of loot and plunder for the taking.
                      So go attack them, oh mighty TurkoRussoNeanderFrenchies!

Comment

• By all logic how is it possible that I can have met the Germans already?

Comment

• Our German cousins courage is well known. Their fame runs before them.

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoE) View Post
                            By all logic how is it possible that I can have met the Germans already?
                            You're next

[ my scout bumped into you. i said greetings but was ignored... ]
                            The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoE) View Post
                              Our German cousins courage is well known. Their fame runs before them.
                              Cousins that are a little close for comfort

Comment

• Egypt is very nervous about a certain 'OzzyKP' who is by our knowledge not tied to any nation, calling for attacks on our nation.
                                Please, great OzzyKP, reveal the nation for which you speak so that we know who to fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X