No announcement yet.

New Horizons - EuroDiplo - Organization Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm posting this since the PM box is full.

Originally posted by OzzyKP
    Whether or not you are still interested in this game, simply ignoring PMs and posts in the forum is unacceptable. You are holding up the game now now and inconveniencing all the rest of us.

If you are no longer in this game, please tell me.

If you are having trouble switching civs, please tell Robert Plomp.

If you are ready to keep playing in the game, please post in the forum with your anon account.

New Horizons is off to a great start, but several of you are now holding this game up.
    I'm so sorry. I tought you just forgot to put me off the orignal list. I still don't have a computer that can run civ4 and I'm too broke right now to buy a new one, I (wrongly) assumed people properly understood I was out of the game untill further notice.

We have a bit of a problem, since I never managed to log in. If I recall right another player was willing to fill my shoes. What exactly do you need from me, dosen't Robert have the original passwords? I'll try searching my old PM's, I hope I didn't delete them.

Sorry for missing the previous PM's.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Ok, no worries. Do you remember who replaced you? I'll take you off future PMs. Thanks for responding though.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I replaced somebody not sure who though.

Comment

• Ok, I'm going to assume that's it. Do you have access to the anon account and to your civ?

dacole is (or was supposed to) take over for St Jon. But I'm not sure whether that's happened or not. I haven't heard from either of htem.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I think I have to withdraw from the game, I'm just not up for it at the moment. Sorry.
            Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Working...
            X