This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nameless Queen of India,

If you think that closing our borders in front of your missionaries is a sin, then be glad that you don't have to learn the sins our doomionaries would have performed with your saints when we would have kept our borders open.

But when I look at those shiny rifles your missionaries carry with them, I doubt that I have to learn you much about sinning.
    Those lonely missionaries, far from wife and and home.
    I hope those rifles will still be able to be used after all the 'duties' they have served already.

But please, my Fairy Queen from the Far East, don't doubt about the souls of our people! Don't give up on us already!
    Don't shy away from teaching us the truth of Tao!

Would that not be a sin?
    We are ready to welcome your boys!
    You're hesitating to bring Tao to Persia because your missionaries are scared?

How adorable!
    I salute you for your bravery, Queeny,

Now be gone.

Great Guru Bad'Az of Persia
    Last edited by Persia (DoC); January 6, 2010, 17:08.
    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

I think you mean Guru Bad'Az? Unless Fed'Az was risen from the dead With Hastogianism, anything is possible

Comment

Justinian,

For thousands of years we are spreading the truth in every way we can. You could have converted to Tao and with the help of our missionaries who we have sent to Constantinaple spread the faith further, but you haven't. Now here is your last chance. Introduce Tao as state religion and start converting your people. Our expert (inq..)missionaries will help you to convince the stubborn.
        Let's build a better future together.

Queen Shivali
        Last edited by India (DoC); January 6, 2010, 16:02.

Comment

A secret letter to Justinian, but similar letters have been sent to those who are not under Indian influence yet be it a taoist or not taoist nation

King of Byzantium,

I hope this letter reaches you. I'm sorry we could not warn you before nor we can offer too much help, but you should know that there are many here in India who questions the way of the priests.. even the divinity of our God. The fact that we are still living proves that Sha'tur is not that all-seeing as he claimed to be.
          I'm sure it's difficult to understand what the high priests want.. but you shouldnt try too hard, if you can imagine something what is the true, elemental evil it is them..
          They hate everything which they don't controll yet, the very idea of freedom. They are not interested in conquer or wealth. They want to spread their influence to prevent any free thoughts to born, any rebellion against them in the future. Their ultimate goal is unclear even to me.
          You probably know already that the Indian weaponry is the most advanced in the world, the priest belive that technology is power, the key for domination. And they want to keep their technological advantage, that's why the more developed, still independent nations like Yours are their primary target.
          Their weakness however in their numbers. By raising their last army the Indian cities have almost been completely emptied. Accordning to the census the Indian population was around one tenth of the Byzantine.

One more thing: you already know about the Indian army in Egypt, what you probably don't know is that a second, similar sized and equiped army is already on their way too..

G.

Comment

In light of the threat made by India on our good friends the Byzantines, Britannia has closed all borders with India. Any Indian found in or around Britannia will be met with deadly force.
            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

King Justinian,

I must concur with Queen Shivali. Having open religion throughout the lands will lead to problems with your people. People will create sects and practice all manner of things unholy in the name of some other God. The people might rebel and perform a coup all in the name of some other God. Do you really want that marring your reign? A universal religion is the only way to prevent these atrocities. We are happy to send missionaries your direction to convert those who do not share the faith. We are already in the process of assisting Egypt with their recent conversion to Tao. Tao is the way and the light.

Sum Dak
              Mali High Priest of Sha'Tao

Comment

Sum Dak,

I welcome your words. Up to now I have remained very confused as to what various Tao'ist representatives actually want.

Please send your missionaries. Convert all whom you wish. I hope that other Tao'ist nations might, like you, back their preaching with their actions and resources, and actually send missionaries. How else do people think that converstions will acutally happen?

Justinian.
                Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

The gathering of the high priests in Korea was once again a quiet affair , it was their annual conference and they discussed much. The pressure of remaining pure in a world so full of evil, the problems with lack of missionaries to send to everywhere. The evil that is driving some world leaders who dont accept Tao.

But things did not remain quiet. For this meeting of the high priests was attended by one priest wearing black rather than the traditional brown cape of the High Priests.

The priest pulled from under his cape a package. He opened it and divided th contents evenly into four piles.

These piles he places in the four corners of the temple of the meeting place.

He smiled as he st in place the powder. He struck a match and lit a fuse to each pile.

the young boy across the street was again the sole witness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day all of Korea was in mourning as the Holy Temple had been destroyed, the Council of High Priests were all dead. Killed by a suicidal forienger.

Lord of the Koreas declared a national day or mourning and no one was to work all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Egypt (DoC) View Post
                    I think you mean Guru Bad'Az? Unless Fed'Az was risen from the dead With Hastogianism, anything is possible
                    oops, thanks!
                    Fed'Az has become such an important part of my life.... can't easily forget about him!
                    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

The old priest bent down and smiled at the young boy.

Not long now my little one , not long

The boy glanced up and smirked. He shuffled off and left the priest wearing black behind him.

As the priest turned to go a sudden bolt of lighitning flashed across the sky. A big storm was coming. The priest hurried his steps as the sky grew dark. He looked to the sky as it darkened quickly. More lightning flashes. Hail started falling.

The priest started to run mumbling under his breath.

Suddenly the area was lit up in bright light. A lighning bolt had made a direct hit on him.

The storm started clearing immediately.

The young boy looked down from the roof of a nearby building and laughed, an eeiry laugh, one could say a Mad Laugh!

Comment

A little bird did fly over the plains
                        it did espy a large cloud of dust
                        it ws headed to to the north

In the dust was ratlting oif chains
                        the metal was shiny with no rust
                        it continued to the north

The muskets and rifles had no stains
                        the soldiers had soup in which to dip their crust
                        they all marched to the north

17 was the number eating grains
                        They were after the worlds trust.
                        as they killed all that lived in the north

Comment

The Lord of Korea strode into the Merchants area and was puzzled by what he saw.

He saw some of them gathering money and writing amounts down in columns

what was this all about he thought, perhpas a new breathrough of saving the nations wealth.

Comment

Lord of Korea,

We are saddened to hear what happened. We will send our best architects to build a new temple, bigger and even more magnificent. With your permission we would send our investigators too to find those who are responsible for this atrocity and make sure they won't cause any more trouble.

Queen Shivali

Comment

King Justinian,

Why don't you answer us? And don't play with us by answering with a question again. What we want is clear:
                              -Convert to Taoism
                              -Start converting your cities to Tao
                              We gave you time, but now that time is up. We know you are building up your forces, but do you seriously belive you can defeat us? And for how long?

Queen Shivali

Comment

Still no words from Justinian except that They closed their border to us.. So be it.. I have instructed my generals to cross the borders. Their orders are to secure the Byzantine cities, capture those that dare to resist us and advance untill Byzantium surrenders.

The Indian armies consist of:

First Army
                                -100.000 riflemen
                                -50.000 musketmen
                                -3 units of warmachine

Second army
                                -70.000 riflemen
                                -30.000 musketmen
                                -10.000 knights
                                -6 units of warmachine

Our terms for peace are these:
                                -The current regime must be replaced. The new government will be under Indian supervision untill the conversion is complete
                                -Byzantium must convert to Tao immediately
                                -The training of Tao missionaries must be top priority untill all Byzantine cities have been converted
                                -Byzantium must agree on an open border treaty and help us spreading the faith to the countries on the west.
                                Last edited by India (DoC); January 7, 2010, 17:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X