This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooc: apparently my earlier post did not come through /ooc

We see that the city of Warwick has not yet been offered as compensation. We only have one option open to us and a formal state of war now exists between Rome and England
    Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• City of Warwick which you demand is English, the land on which the city was build was no ones. Warwick is a large city, which has a much higher price.

You continue to blame us for something I m not responsible nor my people.

It is clear that your huge army now in our lands and ready to besiege our town has only one goal. Kill innocent people and take what is not yours.

You never used diplomacy to come to a peaceful understanding - we only have been hearing demands and demands.

Yes my father is dead, but do not mistaken - I will do whatever is possible to save my people from your hordes of legions. You have declared war on us - you are the aggressor.

Henry

Comment

• agressor is a relative term. you started violating my borders with your spies long ago
        Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• Henry,

None in Tawantin Suyu shed a tear for your father. He was liar, thief and murderer but he came from a family line of all the same. Is the world to think that the English royal family will have changed its bloodline with you?

Neither you or your father uttered a word of apology for the evils that you do. English motives are now clear. It is England that wants war so that it can claim justice while it murders the citizens of smaller nations and steals their land. You have provoked Rome deliberately just as you do Quechua. How long did England really believe it could just treat small nations as nothing better than dogs before they would finally weary of you and bite back?

You reap only what you sow so do not cry about aggressors.

Capac Yupanqui
          Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Dear Capac Yupanqui,

Just to show the world your own words:

Quechua and England have always been friends and why indeed shall this change.The fact is that it will not if I am to have my say in this matter.

Now comes the time when I must speak frankly as brother to brother. You may not care for what I will soon have to do but justice must be served. News has come from the men tasked with discovering my Father's murderer. I was shocked to hear it but I have to respect their decision. The vile man behind this plot will be punished but the murderer was not English.
            But of course continue twisting your words into lies. You have zero grounds for your hostilities, a pact of none aggression which i guess you are on your way to break, promises.

Nothing new in the world of envy i guess. But come lets all die like men, I m growing tired of talk. You have decided to destroy me, we await our destiny.

Henry

Comment

• Kim Jong-Il himself went to the English capital. The new king was underseige from the romans and was paranoid aobut invasions from elsewhere.

Whilst the English had done many things wrong, so had the previous line of Wang Kas.

Now korea would show it could forgive the past and move on.

To allow England peace in its south East , Korea wishes to advise the world we have a non-aggression pact signed.

We shall not take up arms against them for the past wrongs which at this stage are only heresay.

This order is decreed by Kim Jong-Il and shall not be broken.

Comment

• Kim Jong-Il,

It warms me to see that you unlike others have welcomed me as a friend. I welcome the none aggression pact with your fair kingdom.

In friendship,

Henry

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
                  Kim Jong-Il,

It warms me to see that you unlike others have welcomed me as a friend. I welcome the none aggression pact with your fair kingdom.

In friendship,

Henry
                  Henry,

Perhaps we can speak to the others who you fear and findout what it is about you that they fear and work on a solution

Kim

Comment

• The annual great Tao conference is on again...

This year with war once again in the world. The number one agenda item is pareyer for peace.
                    Number two is the signing of the official Tao Defence Pact.

Our brother Taoists are invited to come and pray and then sign a pact for all Taoists to take up arms if one is to under go an attack from an outsider.

Comment

• Henry,

You might squeak and squirm but the world will soon tire of your lies.

For once you show a genuine document. I sent that message knowing that the murderer, not the orderer, was not English. The bowman that fired the arrow was Roman as was the killer of the innocent Wang Ka. The weapon used for the deed had been found to have come from Arabia.

It was all a despicable ploy to turn Quechua eyes in other directions. Corrupt men are to be found in all lands and weapons can be easily purchased. You maybe sought to use this plot to divide friends and cause war with Byzantium? A sweet and painless way to see a great rival weakened from a war with a tiny nation. Perhaps you just wished to break Quechua friendship with the MAD Alliance so you might continue to bully the smallest of nations without hinder?

I know the truth now and since you reject any form of admitting remorse or offering compensation for your nations deeds you have the war you deserve.

Capac Yupanqui
                      Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoC) View Post

Henry,

You might squeak and squirm but the world will soon tire of your lies.

For once you show a genuine document. I sent that message knowing that the murderer, not the orderer, was not English. The bowman that fired the arrow was Roman as was the killer of the innocent Wang Ka. The weapon used for the deed had been found to have come from Arabia.

It was all a despicable ploy to turn Quechua eyes in other directions. Corrupt men are to be found in all lands and weapons can be easily purchased. You maybe sought to use this plot to divide friends and cause war with Byzantium? A sweet and painless way to see a great rival weakened from a war with a tiny nation. Perhaps you just wished to break Quechua friendship with the MAD Alliance so you might continue to bully the smallest of nations without hinder?

I know the truth now and since you reject any form of admitting remorse or offering compensation for your nations deeds you have the war you deserve.

Capac Yupanqui
                        We understnad your pain and whilst we will not join our friend in this war, we will not stand in the way of his rightous anger.

Comment

• I know the truth now and since you reject any form of admitting remorse or offering compensation for your nations deeds you have the war you deserve.
                          Do you have a child's brain?

What remorse, England has done Inca no harm. What compensations? If you talk about the Romans, from what I know my father did offer them a compensation, but they rejected it. It is war that they want not compensation.

I see my words are empty for you, I understand and it is clear that you have been preparing for a war for such a long time and nothing can stop it now.

It is clear that you seek only to expand on the back of others.

And for the record do not forget that I privately did send you my apologies for whatever you though I did.

I only regret now that instead of working together for a greater continent.

You are planning to start a war without end, England knows that we will fall due to the many nations planning to declare war like yourself and the Greeks.

I have told all of my Englishmen "Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For soon, we dine in hell"

We do not fear dead, or for that matter the destruction of our country. Just know if you do as the Romans invade us, be prepared to fight well and long. We are ready to fight until the last men.

God be with you!

Henry

Comment

• Dear Kim Jong-Il,

Can't you see how many wolves have gathered and planned for such a long time the extinction of my country.

My father personally have worked hard via private letters to calm down and solve what differences he had with this plotters.

I hope you can soon realize that this is not a war to make things right, but a war of many against one nation alone, a war of conquest!

I know that many of the fair nations sooner or latter will realize the real agenda of these barbarians. But it may be too late to do anything about it.

Henry

Comment

• Reports have come from the west that Roman barbarians have just sacked a English camp on the hills outside Coventry.

No one was left alive.

A roman soldier proudly marching on after the horrific deeds.

Comment

• Dear Henry,

Be assured we will not sit back and watch a Genocide occur. We wil send our favourite investigators to the battle front to ascetain for themsleves the trestment being dealt out to the citizens.

Your nation will survive you are to ostrong to be wiped out so fear not.

Kim Jong-Il

Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
                                Dear Kim Jong-Il,

Can't you see how many wolves have gathered and planned for such a long time the extinction of my country.

My father personally have worked hard via private letters to calm down and solve what differences he had with this plotters.

I hope you can soon realize that this is not a war to make things right, but a war of many against one nation alone, a war of conquest!

I know that many of the fair nations sooner or latter will realize the real agenda of these barbarians. But it may be too late to do anything about it.

Henry

Comment

Working...
                                X