This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hor-Aha got up from his throne. His bones ached.
      "Mighty Pharaoh, it is time", his servant said. "Your chariot awaits."
      "Yes, yes, it is time. Is the boat prepared?"
      "Yes great Pharaoh. The weather is good and the journey should be pleasant."
      Hor-Aha gazed around his throne room one more time. Earlier, he had said goodbye to his son, who would soon be the new Pharaoh. Ramesses was a strong, young and intelligent man. He felt confident Egypt would be safe in his hands.

Hor-Aha donned a robe, so as not to be recognized. He did not want his people to know what he was doing. He did not want his people to be sad. As his chariot slowly made its way through Friendship City, to the harbor, he could not help but shed a tear, knowing that he was gazing upon great Egypt for the last time. But at the same time, he was glad. His life had been one great adventure and he felt that the gods had given him all that he had ever wished for.

Hor-Aha walked onto his ship, supported by one of his servants. As he stepped onto the deck, and the ropes were cast off, he turned, and gazed as Egypt slowly receded into the distance.

He walked below deck, picked up his quill and started writing a letter to all the nations of the world. His time had come to an end. A new era had begun.

To all great leaders of the world,

This is my last communication to you all. I sail for Northern shores, and I will retreat to my tomb soon. I am old, and sick. A great journey lies ahead of me, and a great journey lies behind me. You were all part of that great journey, and I want to thank you all for your friendship, wisdom and benevolence. Before I take my place among the gods, I will stop at a great Egyptian shrine, and ask the gods to watch over all of you. I hope that in return, you will look kind upon Egypt. If one thing is remembered as my legacy, I hope that it is the message that I have tried to bring across to my subjects time and time again; to respect other cultures, and to be open to strangers from far away lands. Under my rule, Egypt has been a land of friendship, an ally to all who approached us. I hope that my son will continue this legacy, and I hope that one day, all nations will be able to live together in peace.

May the gods guide you all,

Hor-Aha, God of Egypt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoC) View Post
        (Are you sure those minister's are the right guys for the job? )
        The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
          what did you edit OZZY ?

EDIT

oh doesnt matter, picture width !
          I'm the picture width nazi.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• It is amazing that with such an initial reluctance of adopting Tao, the religion has exploded across the Mali lands. After building the Temple of Tao-temis in Timbuktu, construction began on a statue of Sha'Tur humself, the supreme ruler of all. This statue could be seen from miles away standing on the hilltop near the city. So mighty was it that it is said enemies in Mali will become very weary upon entering Mali borders. But let this signal as a beacon of light for the Mali and Tao brothers for our devoutness to Sha'Tur and the Tao religion.

Comment

• The Great Tao leaders of Korea set sail for the Mali lands to view the great things their brothers had built.

They were in awe of the great feats of engineering.

They spent many months there praying to the deitys of Mali and were grateful of the hospitaltiy they recieved.

Secretly one of the Taoist leaders did seek out the Mali leaders and hand them a personal message from the Great Wang Ka himself.

The contents of this note have never been revealed.

Comment

• Ramesses son of the Mighty Hor-Aha, guardian of peace, friend of Byzantium,

I am grieved to hear that we have lost your father Hor-Aha to our world. I knew that this day was coming, but even so it is a black day, a black day for all who lived in the sunlight from Egypt and all who loved peace.

I would be honoured to come and visit you when you ascend to the throne of your father. Until then as Egypt grieves, know that your friends in the west remember you.

Theodosius
                Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• King Kalyan was sitting on his throne and was listening the reports of his advisors.
                  "We are truly blessed by the God-the King thought- our culture is thriwing, so many changes happening almost everyday in our life. The Indian citizens are becoming educated. The knowledge is still coming from the God and interpreted by the priests but every citzen can attend to universities being built in all mayor Indian city.
                  Just recently many new concept came to our knowledge. "Free religion" says that every citizen has the right to practice Taoism wherever and whenever they like. "Free speech" means that everyone is free to praise Sha'tur whenever they feel the neeed to. These are the basis of the Indian constitution.
                  Our new expeditions succesfully spreaded the religion to Egypt and Byzantium, hopefully we can send more missionary soon.
                  There are troubling news about wars coming from other continents, it avoided us till now, still many feel concerned that we havent spend enough on our military-but I don't worry, the God is watching us and we do as He wishes. My father always thought that we should care more about foreign matters, that's the only way to get more followers to the true cause and I hope we will have the opportunity soon. That is one of the subject I want to discuss with Zulkash when I visit him in the Citadel tomorrow. Always a 'joy'.."

Comment

• The Great Wang Ka rode in his golden chariot accomponied by the whole brigade of royal charioteers as they crossed the great norther ncontinent.

He was amazed at the splendour of the Incans, so much culture in such a small nation. The Egyptains, full of beauty and grace. Byzantium citys full of splendour. He paid homage to all the greatness bestowed upon the world.

But the more he travelled and the more he learnt of other peoples bleeifs the mroe he realsied that the truth was we all shared the one beleif, whther we called it Tao or Christendom or praisw for the hairy fat one.

Wang ka realsied that our differences were only in what was taught, the god behind it all was the same.

He made note that upon his return to Korea he would instruct his people in these truths.

Unfortuantly he never did return to korea.

Assasins got to him in the plains of Egypt.

Investigations were under way to discover who was behind such a thing.

Comment

• As time passed and the economy of the empire began to pick up Michael felt it was now
                      time to begin him divine duty. Yet for all his planning he came to the realization that he
                      and his general knew nothing of war. Then one day as if sent by God a Russian rabbi,
                      who left his order to help his people fight the Byzantines, came to Pendragon looking to
                      start a new life. The man was simply known as Kane, he was a deeply religious man who
                      was able to touch the hearts of everyone he talked to.

From the moment Michael and Kane spoke to each other it was as if they had known
                      each other their entire lives. It was not long before Michael made Kane his new Prima
                      Espana replacing is uncle who until that time was the only one who had ever help that
                      honor.

As the armies of Britannia grew Kane helped turn them to something more then just
                      troops. Each man became deeply involved in the Jewish faith turning not only the faith
                      but the army into a brotherhood willing to die for their faith, there Emperor, and Kane.
                      The Brotherhood of Britannia was born and soon The Brotherhood will sweep through the
                      world like a cleansing fire purifying the world of the unworthy.
                      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• "WHAT?!" cried Ramesses. "In my land?! Right under our noses?!"
                        The servant tried to bow even lower, nearly flattening himself onto the floor.
                        "Yes great Pharaoh, apparently it happened on the planes. Wang Ka has not been heard of since."

Ramesses got up and walked to a window. He gazed outside for a while, trying to remember his father's lessons about becoming calm before making decisions.
                        "To hell with calm", he muttered under his breath.
                        "Pharaoh?" the servant said, thinking he might have missed an order.
                        Ramesses turned around and gazed into the room, holding his chin. He seemed to be brooding on something. He suddenly snapped his fingers.
                        "Repeat this order word for word to Arakh: Arakh, commander of the Ptah. Egypt values you for your thoroughness. Gather all your men, and depart for the Planes of Ra. The leader of an ally has been slain there. Egypt wants you to learn all that you can about what has happened, and those responsible shall be brought to me."
                        "Mighty Pharaoh, did you say Gather ALL your men? The Ptah is 5.000 strong."
                        Ramesses looked him straight in the eye. The servant immediately lowered his gaze.
                        "Yes, that is exactly what I said. And send a message to Korea. Tell them Egypt will catch those responsible." He walked back to the window, gazing out. As the servant was leaving the room, he suddenly turned around.
                        "Oh, and one more thing. Send along a chariot with sugar dates."

Comment

• To all civilizations:

The great Pharaoh Hor-Aha has ascended to the gods. Menpehtire Ramesses I is the new Pharaoh of Egypt. All matters of state will be suspended for three days to celebrate the ascension of Hor-Aha. Leaders of all nations are invited to come to Friendship City if they wish to pay their final respects and to meet Pharaoh Ramesses.

May Ra guide you all,

Tutenkhotep
                          Egyptian Secretary of State

Comment

• Won Kon Ta, the son of Wang Ka was at thetemple on Hope island when a messenger arrived.

Won Kon turned, upset he had been interupted in his rituals. He was old himslef now. Haveing turned 65 only last week. He streteched out his hand for the note from the messenger and read it slowly.

He screwed the paper up and threw it at the messenger.

You must run to the palace, inform them I hav etaken over as Wang Ka, get Pai Ne the army chief to meet me as soon as he can.

Angrily he strode put of the temple. He had not expected to become the Wang Ka. He was old, his father much older had been in such great health , now he had been killed. Attacked by masked men he had read. Korea will avenge this death he sawore to himself.

Ari he called to the scribe nearby. Send word to the Egyptians, together we will find th eculprits and bring them to justice.

Over the next few months, hundreds of Korean Investigators were sent to Egypt. There they joined with Egyptians who were very clever at finding information

The Koreans rounded up many foreigners in Egyptian lands

The Ring leader appeared to be the old Wang Kas own head of security.

Slowly th estory was pieced together.

Large amount sof gold had changed hands.

Bribes paid.

Brain washing occured.

The next prot of call was Byzantine where the Assasins had been seen fleeing to. Probalby hoping to get to a port to escape to the West

Comment

• Clues found and aritsts impression

After many months of tracking more clues the ganfg behind this were represnted by this emblem.

the Egyptians and Koreans worked together and prodcued the following artists impression of the man they were seeking for durther qeustioning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the New Great wang Ka travlled to Egypt to pay respects at the old Pharaohs tomb

Comment

• Wang Ka asked to be allowed t ospend th enight with the old pharaoh, the two royal families had been close for a long time

Wang ka and the new PHaroah made a pact that formalised the Treaty of Friendship city....

Comment

Working...
                                X