Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next day he took her walkin thorugh the nearby forest and showed her his favourite place. A lovley waterfall.

Comment

• God came unto Kane and spoke to him. "My son, I have chosen you to serve as my
      prophet. Only after the world has been burnt to ashes shale the path to ascension be
      clear. Bring fire and death to those who use my name in vain and show no mercy to
      those who pretend themselves to be gods." Kane fell to his knees and God spoke to him
      again. "Rise now my son not as a man but as an immortal prophet of Britannia."

God then entered the dreams of Michael. "My son you have served me well but now it is
      time to put away your title and claim to make way for my Prophet Kane. He shale lead
      Britannia to divine ascension. Now go my son to all the lands of the world and spread the
      true word of my prophet."

So as spoken by God Michael gave up his power to Kane and left Britannia quietly. While
      Kane as new leader of Britannia began preparations for the fire to come.
      Last edited by Orb (DoC); November 30, 2009, 00:58.
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• ooc you had me rolling of my chair laughing this morning with the massive slaughter you caused /ooc

You Vile Dog,

once again you prove why you need to be taken down a peg. Massive armies so close to your borders suggest that you were planning this war yourself for quite some time.

Marcus Aurelius did not see through your plans, did not see that you were baiting us with your espionage.

That incompetent fool got what he deserved

Gaius Tullus, Commander of the Roman Armies
        Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• The greatest invasion the world has ever seen has started. A massive alliance invade to destroy one kingdom.

(OOC – I am giving 1 units a value of 10K to make it more realistic)

People of Coventry were woken up early morning by the Roman war trumpets. The main Roman army 150,000 strong (Crossbows, Pikemen, Pretorians, Maceman and Catapults) was moving towards the city walls. Coventry had an army of 50K

King Henry knowing that Coventry will not last the night, decided that there is still time to make peace with the Romans, rode unarmed out of the city gates to try and offer one last time a deal and thus save many innocent English lives.

He was quickly advised by his generals that this was a bad idea, Romans are savages who do not know the ways of diplomacy and compromise.

But nothing could stop Henry, he knew that this is his only chance to personally meet with the Romans face to face and sue for peace .

Henry was allowed to approach the Roman generals and make his plead for peace one land time. As he was laying out the foundations of a solid offer, Aurelius the supreme roman general rushed forward and with one swift swing beheaded the English King affront of his army and the English defenders on the city walls.

Chaos erupted in Coventry the King was butchered like an animal affront his own people. Seconds haven’t passed Aurelius shouted “Kill them all, burn the whole city down and take no prisoners”

All of Coventry was mobilized to defend the city walls, at the same time news came that an English army lead by General Wallace was moments away with 100K strong to reinforce the city defenses. A messenger was ordered by the local lord to quickly ride to Wallace and notify him that the King of England was unmercifully killed while attempting to make right with the Romans.

Wallace learning of this barbaric act went silent! he looked toward to the burning fields up in the distance then turned back and calls out loud “For the King!" CHARGE!”

The whole army:

“for Henry!,, for England”

The whole army rushed towards the city and stormed the unexpected Romans from the right flank, at the same time defenders rushed out of the gates to join their countrymen in this final push.

Hours later, the whole roman army was decimated.

After the battle Wallace was found kneeing next to the King's body, a soldier approached.

“My general, what are with to do with the wounded Romans?”

Wallace

“Tend to them and let them return to their homes”, “Too many have died and for what? My king is dead leave me to be now”

Comment

• The Korean Investigators arrived in the border territory to see with their own eyes what was unfolding. The English were right it was a massacre.

But it was romans that were being slaughtered. Left and right the english sprung from their ambush holes and killed willy nilly.

It is so sad to see the lies that have been spun. The English crying foul because 3 little civs attacked them. They tricked the poor romans. It is massacre across the whole country side.

We fear that to the north and to the east the same fate will await the Incans and the Greeks.

Korea has seen with its own eyes the animal and it has been unleashed. Theenglish take no prisoners. be wary all that enter this war as the english are not weak as they have cried out so many times. Perhaps they were and have recieved help from another. Would any such person do so. The Koreans know of only one nation that would help the english to make such a massacre.

The Korean investogators left the area and headed to the nearest vilalge of freindly people across the border into Egyptian territory. There they prayed.

So many had worried about a power shift if england was attackd, now there was only more power to the english.

Speaking to the surviors of the ambush. the Koreans begged them to go home to their wives and children, only to be told of the honour of rome was worth far more. thy could not go home as their homes had been destroyed. They had to fight now or in years to come, they chose now.

Korea says a prayer for all the dead and injured. Which apears to be mainly roman.

Comment

• Muslim war

Foreign advisor hours later:

“General, I bring you news from returning traders from foreign lands they bring news that the Greeks and Arabs have declared a holy war against us.”

“The muslim say:”

“All Muslims unit and travel to England too root out the non believers!!!!

Wallace;

“So this is turning to be a war of religions, please do take the following message to the Byzantines”

“Brother of the Cross, I come to inform you that Muslims have declare war on Christianity, England follows your religion, so I ask what will you do?” “Will you leave the only kingdom which fully support your religion to fight alone for the Cross faith?”

Wallace

Comment

• Korea will send aid to any injured from any side.

Come all that are in need our missionairies await you with healing ointments and balm.

We take no sides in this battle we wish it to just be at an end. May the mighty ones in heaven look down and gove strength to us all to find a way to resolve this

We call on our fellow Taoists to proclaim a month of prayer and Fasting for the dead.

Comment

• Enemy Armies

(ooc - i can't remember all. But the following is +-10K so please bare with me)

South West:

Rome

Invaded with 150,000
                  70,000 in roman lands.

North West:

1. Arabia 50,000 (Swordsmen and catapults)
                  2. Greeks 60,000 (Phalanx and catapults)

East:

Inca

Invading army split in two:

3. 160,000 (Macemen, Crossbows, Axemen and catapults)
                  4. 50,000 cavalry

Comment

• Aeneas: Gaius, what happened?!? I thought our troops would have been an even or at least near match?

Gaius Tullus: It is that fool Aurelius. The idiot moved his troops from the protection of the hills into the plains next to Coventry.

Aeneas: Was I that blind? Why did I not see such incompetence?

Tullus: In all fairness, the English had hidden 100.000 men behind Coventry

Aeneas: yes, well we knew we had lost track of an army. Our intelligence was clear on that. Wallace and his army were not in the area by accident! This was a trap.

Tullus: quite a transparent one, in fact...

Aeneas: yet the rightfully dead Aurelius missed it... Well, we'll be more careful with the second army that is gathering now. All is not lost. I just wish that the reinforcement army could have been used as that, and not as our new main army. Go with Allah, Tullus!
                    Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
                      (ooc - i can't remember all. But the following is +-10K so please bare with me)

South West:

Rome

Invaded with 150,000
                      70,000 in roman lands.

North West:

1. Arabia 50,000 (Swordsmen and catapults)
                      2. Greeks 60,000 (Phalanx and catapults)

East:

Inca

Invading army split in two:

3. 160,000 (Macemen, Crossbows, Axemen and catapults)
                      4. 50,000 cavalry
                      OOC great information keep it up... any screen shots ?
                      or would that reveal too much...

Comment

• Mecca Weekly - Report From The Front

The advance guard of Arabian archers have approached London and report well fortified dug in troops - far more than imagined in a beautiful city of immense proportions. Fear not brave citizens for Allah will protect our brave warriors.

Not able to attack the city the archers slaughtered a farmer in the field and decapitated him in honour of Allah.

News of a terrible defeat of Rome at the hands of the treachorious English has reached Saladin who is riding to the front himself with a contingent of our (censored).

AP Mecca

Comment

• ooc - that would involve the English admitting the size of their army - hard to do while continuing the 'poor me attacked by 4 nations' routine.
                          Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• High priest Kordush (K) and Ashoka(A) entered the main hall of the Sha'Tao citadel where Zulkash(Z) was already wating for them.

K: The war has started, our ambassadors report that four nations have jumped on England..
                            Z: Yes, I know. Excellent news, isn't it?
                            A: And I suppose we just sit back and watch the show again..
                            Z: Well.. we can celebrate.. while watching..-Zulkash smiled
                            A: You have said something about the balance before, that we must not let it be destroyed. If England fails easily then others may become too strong
                            Z: Yes.. but so far the war is balanced as it is. Nevertheless the army shall be prepared to..
                            A: yeah, what army?
                            K: Not again..
                            A: I supposed to raise an army but you never support that... universities.. constitution.. many useless things.
                            Z: Do you feel wise enough to question the wisdom of the God?
                            A: NO, I didn't mean that..but
                            Z: Ah, Neevam, my friend, welcome!-
                            high priest Neevam(N) entered the hall, He held a strange stick in his hand-
                            N: Greetings Brothers
                            A: Ave, Ave. I see you have brought your smoke making stick again. a new demonstration?
                            N: It will work this time. We've managed to perfect it according to the God's instructions.
                            A: Let's see then. Hey, You , Guard! Come forth!

Neevam hesitated for a moment then raised the stick, aimed at the guard and pulled the triger. A loud bang, much smoke and the guard got knocked over. His plate armor was bashed at the chest but otherwise he was uninjured. He tried to untie his armor fast to get some air. Zulkash and Ashoka was laughing loudly.
                            Z: Well done, well done!
                            A: Nice.. but doesn't seem too deadly.
                            N: It can not penetrate our best armor, but we are working on it to make it stronger. and it is rare to find a soldier fully covered by plate armor.
                            Z: Great, we shall equip our soldiers with these.. muskets, right? first the templars, then the regular army..
                            A: What army?

Last edited by India (DoC); December 2, 2009, 05:19.

Comment

• Hatun Apu Atapulca has sent words from the front line as to what has occurred thus far. The answer he gives is that all but nothing is to be seen upon his chosen axis. A company of Spearmen despatched without blood loss and a few fleeing Axemen. Even from the targeted hill his vanguard was able to see no more. In the South scouting parties found no sign of build up. All now is clear to be true of where he will find the English army. I thank my friends for providing us with such accurate information. Atapulca will now strike west and destroy the forces mustering there against him.

Why the confidence? The Quechua Army is a volunteer force. It is a professional army and contains not a single man slaved into serving his nation. England may slave its population into the ground if it wishes but those terrified men waiting to hear their names called to the whip will learn of the life of the free Quechua and rise up themselves in defiance of their evil masters soon enough.

The news from the west is indeed sad. I extend my sympathies to the grieving widows of these brave men who died in the quest for Freedom. It is good however that my friend Aeneas Rex has not lost resolve and yet further legions are upon the march. Brave Arabia and Greece also join the war and with bravery and commitment victory will surely be ours.

Let the world know that we stand as proof that small nations can stand against the greatest. We can choose our own destiny rather than be vassals in all but name to thieves, liars and murderous oppressors.

Capac Yupanqui,
                              Beloved of Panamanian, Bloodline of Wiraqocha
                              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• While preparing for the next Roman wave and the fast approaching Arabian armies from the northwest General Wallace received a letter from Justinian inviting him to Constantinople were they can officially meet and talk politics.

Wallace put his 2nd in command to prepare for the defenses and left for Constantinople at ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X