Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told ya so !!!!

Comment

• Arabia: your turn to the next person to play. Note that if by 6:30 am EST I am not able to play because I am waiting for Rome please hold the game until I get home from work at approx 7pm EST.

Arabia, since it's 4.48 EST right now I assume that you can play your turn in time.
      Please do so since I'm not able right now to pause the game. (I'm at work, my wife is not home either )

If the turn timer is running out of time maybe someone can login to the game to generate an auto save about 1 hour before the timer ends. (the server creates an autosave everytime someone logs into the game). I can then load that save when I'm home.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
        Arabia: your turn to the next person to play. Note that if by 6:30 am EST I am not able to play because I am waiting for Rome please hold the game until I get home from work at approx 7pm EST.

Arabia, since it's 4.48 EST right now I assume that you can play your turn in time.
        Please do so since I'm not able right now to pause the game. (I'm at work, my wife is not home either )

If the turn timer is running out of time maybe someone can login to the game to generate an auto save about 1 hour before the timer ends. (the server creates an autosave everytime someone logs into the game). I can then load that save when I'm home.
        if the war continues ti presne tcourse it wont be going long

England 1 - Others Nil

Comment

• Played turn ... Egypt still to play.

Comment

• what Egypt have joined too ?

wow.....

Comment

• Holy crap 4 on 1. Geez doesn't look good for England at all. If only the same would happen to indea too.
              The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Wheres the link to voting page ???

Comment

• the 5 is the big shock for all to have fun on
                  Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• hiuh ???

Comment

• Tomorrow (Dec 1st) is voting day!

But tomorrow my brother in law is also going to marry.
                      I can't do anything during tomorrow for that reason and won't be online for like 80% of the day.

Therefore I suggest to postpone voting day 1 day and start Dec 2nd till dec 9th.
                      I have a lot of things to do right now so I can't do the voting stuff right now. I'm sorry.

(If WarningU2 can pick it up and post the needed info for voting tomorrow already then that's obviously very ok with me! Feel free to use the bold red letters Warning )

Comment

• Have a great day RP. Promise we won't destroy the French while you are not watching.
                        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Voting Form: http://www.ghccci.org/CIV/DoC_Vote.html
                          WarningU2 Member of CIvilization Players Multiplayer League
                          ---------------------------
                          "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

• voted
                            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Greeks have not yet played so i can not play now till 1800GMT+1 at earliest. Sorry england if this is difficult for you but i must work today and will not return until this time.

Good month for votes and lot of things to vote for. more fun i hope is to come.
                              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• I'm about to leave my house.
                                I wanted to extend the turn timer for today b/c of Inca's last msg, but I was too late

Please guys keep an eye on the turn timer, maybe someone can login and pause the game using the pause-key if 5 turns before the end of the turn England or Inca didn't play yet, or if 1 hour before the end not all war-parties have played?

Just login and press "pause" and leave the game.
                                The game can then be unpaused by anybody, just by pressing "pause" again.

thanks in advance! Enjoy your war!

score of turn 1 on dec 1st:

Comment

Working...
                                X