No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I vote yes. I think it gives everyone a chance to compete and not allow the better players to run away with the game.

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• What is going on. I did post here a few hours ago notifying about the war. But somehow it isn't here. My computer is going nuts.

Yes there is now a war between Byzantium and Greece. In the previous turn the order was Byzantium then Greece. This turn the order has been Byzantium and then Greece (still to come). So the order throughout the war is clear.

I have complete my turn, so its now open for Greece.

(though I have just noticed i haven't ended turn. I did, but civstats doesn't seem to say so. I have finished. If I have a chance to log in and end it before Greece plays I will do for neatness, but Voula - I have finished, If you log in I will not log in again until the next turn.)

Regarding timer - I can log in often enough so I am happy for it to remain 11 hr and I will try to play near the beginning, and then we pause it if voula hasn't played yet. THough if she would prefer obviously we move to 24 hrs.
        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Ok, Greece, speak up about the timer. How much time do you need?
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Vote: (use DoC account to vote) Do you agree with the suggested rule change? (explained more then lengthy in the posts above)

YES: 4 (80% of voters)
            - India
            - Byzantium
            - Mali
            - England

NO: 1 (20% of voters)
            - Inca

Abstain:
            - Black Knight*
            - Rasputin*

*accepted "non-DoC account vote" b/c you abstain

Comment

• 12 hours would be good :-)

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Yes
                  Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• we can........

Comment

• Vote: (use DoC account to vote) Do you agree with the suggested rule change? (explained more then lengthy in the posts above)

YES: 8 (100% of voters)
                      - India
                      - Byzantium
                      - Mali
                      - England
                      - Egypt
                      - Rome
                      - Greece
                      - Inca

NO: 0

Abstain: 2
                      - Black Knight*
                      - Rasputin*
                      Last edited by Robert; October 9, 2009, 15:37.

Comment

• Take my name from no's and put it with yes's as I dont care much. I dont understand why gmail is better as voting is secret already and results are public. I will never logon to gmail so nothing that is important posted there will be read by me. I will vote and maybe i will look at the result sometimes but PM's are OK for me in all game chat.
                        Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• RP - I think you need to be careful with the publishing teh lists of teh votes because gradually we are all learning which nations Raz and Black Knight aren't
                          Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• That's why I asked to vote only using the DoC id.
                            I can't undo it that they didn't
                            Leaving their names out will most probably not help.

Not to mention that we can't be sure that they didn't vote using their DoC account, but just didn't tell us to not reveal their ID. After all their posts weren't much more then "I don't care".

But I'll leave their names out of the results from now on.

Comment

• I voted Yes, but seems to have disappeared.
                              I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

• Everyone else seems to know who Raz is anyway. I don't, but then I reckon I can work it out without too much trouble.

There will always be the problem in anonymity that it's quite easy to tell who people aren't. Priest and I are English, and literate, which means that simply by using 'our' rather than 'or' with 'honour' or 'neighbour' etc, makes it easy to remove us from the American players. It's a matter of trying harder to keep anonymity than trying to crack it even though the latter is far easier.
                                “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                                - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X