Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn, was just about to play too.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• PM Frank did it! Civstats says he was in the game! Stone him!

Comment

• Game is not down, only civstats is down.
        Did you guys check if you were able to login? Always do that!! civstats is not 100% reliable. I'll re-enable it when I'm home.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Craziness.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
            So every nation other than the Mali and the Greeks is being played actively by its long-term player?

I hope that's true, and we can rely on it until other posts about subs turn up on here.
            I was only out a week. and even then India was just pushing the buttons for me. I was in full control of my civ.

Comment

• I'm surprised though that I am in a minority of one in thinking that this kind of unbreakable occ alliance between two powerful nations isn't unfortunate for the game, but so be it, if i'm in a minority of one I'll shut up.

The alliance is not OOC. We were forced to join forces due to in gmae issues and have remained close due to external forces ever since.

Relaity is either one ofus could turn on the other, but htat owuld show the true character of the player.

If we stop seeing eye to eye on issues i am sure we will separate too.

But whilst the Indians/Mali/Natives are so close, there needs to be a better alliance structure setup by others.

Comment

• I think that England and Korea are allowed to stay allies throughout all of the game. I personally prefer to have different alliances throughout the game, but that's a personal preference. If everybody plays the same game, then that would be boring
                Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• No plans to remain united once INDIA fallen....

Can you help with that...

Comment

• On a more serious note...

Ottomans again bring up good point on what a DIPLO game is..

Some think it is a game of diplomacy with rules in palce to prevernt big wars or destroying civs.

Some think it about Role playing Characters in non game related items

I alwaays thoguht the role playing was to lead to IN GMAE actions or Becuaeo fin game actions.

And to me we should hav eno rules limiting war,s bu the IN GAME players should decide to intervern to stop a war. Not a rule.

If no one intervens in war then one side should be able to wipe out the other.

Comment

• Great Map Persia

Comment

• Very cool map persia!!!

Comment

• Thanks! Somebody had to do it, especially someone whoms identity was not so secret anymore anyway

I'm sorry for my many many stories about Darius/Oroetes. I have been planning this story-line since the early days of.... the game / hastogianism
                          So now I'm there I want to flesh it out a bit.

Fearing the void that will come when I'm done :eek!:
                          Anybody any ideas about new interesting story lines to work to?
                          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Nice map.

btw, what are people's thoughts on the game map? Start locations, civ spacing, resource distribution, landforms, etc?

Comment

• I love it. I really do, it's very diverse.
                              But Russia's starting location is too difficult.

Comment

• If a certain someone didn't take their very first city, it would have been much easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X