No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No he never has.... its personal ... but i still ike Toni !!

Comment

• Not that i know who anyone in this game is...

I think everyone else does but i dont ..
      Last edited by Korea (DoC); February 22, 2010, 00:57. Reason: double posted

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
        Why? What are you afraid of? now really.. what could you lose? I even promised that I wont hurt small natons, but you could post your stories about annorexic barbies even if you've left with one city.. why do you need the 3rd strongest military for that? (you could take examples from other players, like Russia for example)
        Umm afraid of being wiped out by the better players of course..

3rd strongest is simply to proetect me from others.

As to Russia i did try to make a military move but my enemy was informed before i could do it ...

Comment

• Nah... why would it be personal? I just don't like that I (and the other big guys) are constantly blamed how we ruin others' fun-here and in pms-especially one of your last pms pissed me off...come on.. I try to enjoy the game and you send me things like that.. then you start with your barbie posts, send me answers like "whatever".. I understand your concept of fishing, but then don't be suprised if I don't like it.
          Anyway I stop complaining, we can discuss it before the next game who wants to play what kind of game, it's quite clear that we are looking for different types.

Comment

• Anyone able to sub for Byzantium? Anyone know when they are coming back?
            They said this past weekend, I personally will not be too happy having some far away civ subbing for Byz.

Org Byz and England have many common goals and deals. Different people controlling Byz are and will detach what both civ are and were working towards.

It would be nice of course to hear from Byz and see when are they coming back.
            Last edited by England (DoC); February 22, 2010, 05:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
              Nah... why would it be personal? I just don't like that I (and the other big guys) are constantly blamed how we ruin others' fun-here and in pms-especially one of your last pms pissed me off...come on.. I try to enjoy the game and you send me things like that.. then you start with your barbie posts, send me answers like "whatever".. I understand your concept of fishing, but then don't be suprised if I don't like it.
              Anyway I stop complaining, we can discuss it before the next game who wants to play what kind of game, it's quite clear that we are looking for different types.
              i asked you in PM to be diplo, you rejected me and siad go play with my latest fashions...

So i did... got the copy of the PM still

i only following orders..

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                i asked you in PM to be diplo, you rejected me and siad go play with my latest fashions...

So i did... got the copy of the PM still

i only following orders..
                I also have the copy, here it is, where did i say that you should go and play with your fashions?
                You sent me a letter that we should talk, this was my response (after your 3rd barbie post):

Originally posted by Korea (DoC)
                OK SORRY TO BOTHER YOU

Originally posted by India (DoC)
                Greetings,

What do you want to talk about? We are not really interested in your latest fashion, sorry. Anything else, go ahead.

Shakti
                But this is not the PM I was talking about, but the one in which you ask me to hurry up and get this game done with because it's a boredom and such...
                You really underestimate how much effect a small(er) civ can have in the "big play" and it is not necessarily military involvement..

Anyway.. I imagine if Robert was here He would have already ask to drop this matter so I will.. got a bit too sensitive after much negativity

Comment

• oh great indian , you forgot to post me PM that isent toyu, written in great diplo still
                  Originally Posted by Korea (DoC)
                  The time has come oh great ones. to bring our two nations closer together.

I am eager to meet with you and speak of how tihs can be done and what Korea can offer India.

Greeting you in the name of Tao

High Priestess of Korea.
                  Perhaps if you had bothered to be more diplmatic with your repsonse it might have lkept things more interesting.

As it is the mind games contniue and mind games always work in the favour of the crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                    Does anyone have one of these "vouchers" for sale. We will consider all offers , please reply as soon as possible.
                    [ooc] ddint think you could buy them[/ooc]
                    Yeah, vouchers cannot be sold unless you use it up in the same trade. So someone could "sell" a voucher but only if he gives a tech with it so using it up.. actually selling the tech that way.
                    Last edited by India (DoC); February 22, 2010, 17:34.

Comment

• Yeah, India was already annoyed by your disrespect towards the holy church, but we always stay diplomatic (as much as possible )

Comment

• can you get more annoyed at your little lap dogs ... !!!

Comment

• hey guys, i am on a ski pisye right now
                          playing every 2nd turn for 4 dollar.

please drop the arguiing or Ipay them in vain

love you all!;

best game ever!
                          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• I have just declared war on Arabia.

Please adjust the timer.

Thanks!

Comment

• (I think) I have set the timer to 24 hrs
                              Insanity within Reason

Comment

• Cease Fire offered. I was wondering ... "We wish the ambitious citizens of Transterminus a great future within the Greek realm." I don't see that city any more as Greek near the dye fields. Is it possible to remove a city?

Comment

Working...
                                X