Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just not finished my turn as requested IG by Pitboss (presumably that means Robert). But the timer seems to be continuing. Since I haven't played my turn because I was asked not to, I do expect the opportunity to play it before the turn flips.

Comment

• Ok, Khmer agreed no pause/reload. (thanks Khmer!)
      It was my fault, I made the turn too short to compensate for the timeloss.

I said that he could start first next turn (before Portugal) to make things ok again.
      (which also works best for the turn order)
      Khmer will do nothing to take advantage of such a double move.

If anybody disagrees with this I'll just reload before last turn starts, make the timer long again (and hide my armies for the Roman bombers of death) (j/k)
      So all just agree and curse me in your heads! (don't worry, Rome will fullfill all your curses)
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Oh, Rome, after you Khmer came in and agree not to reload.
        I'll pause the game ingame to give you a chance to finish your turn.

Comment

• Thus Rome: just load the game and unpause it (pause key)

Comment

• Khmer will pause the game, Rome just join and unpause.
            I'll delete these posts later to get rid of the garbage in this thread.

Comment

• I said that he could start first next turn (before Portugal) to make things ok again
              This is bothering, in short you just allowed Khmer to make an illegal double move against me? In my case i followed the 6 hr waiting period and took my turn - no rules were broken. Now Khmer is to break the game rules to make things OK? How will that work i wonder......

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                I said that he could start first next turn (before Portugal) to make things ok again.
                No, Portugal plays next. Then I can respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal View Post
                  This is bothering, in short you just allowed Khmer to make an illegal double move against me? In my case i followed the 6 hr waiting period and took my turn - no rules were broken. Now Khmer is to break the game rules to make things OK? How will that work i wonder......
                  Oh my God. You always argue your own side of the coin. Always.

Can you imagine how much you'd carry on if this had happened to you? [no comment]

And then you arrogantly suggest that it makes no difference that you double moved.

Go figure!

Best and Fairest award does NOT go to Toni.
                  Last edited by Guest; May 24, 2009, 04:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome View Post
                    I have just not finished my turn as requested IG by Pitboss (presumably that means Robert). But the timer seems to be continuing. Since I haven't played my turn because I was asked not to, I do expect the opportunity to play it before the turn flips.
                    Well, I paused the game as requested before I exited so I hope it's OK...

Comment

• Can ozzy please confirm whether Khmer would have received that HRE Tank in Nuremberg BEFORE Portugal's last turn?

Comment

• ((just to note: for the last week the turn always flipped before 7 am (GMT). If it cant flip before 8 on weekdays i wont be able to take my turn before going to work so Rome and Russia must wait untill i can come back. As i saw it wont cause problems but still would be easier if we could keep the original timeframe))

Comment

• No comments.
                          Last edited by Pitboss Portugal; May 24, 2009, 04:45.

Comment

• @Portugal: you're right about the 6 hour rule, but the circumstances for Khmer were not ideally b/c the very short turn, which is my fault.

@Khmer: please don't accuse Portugal, he really tried to do it honourable but he just had no time b/c of the short timer.

So please don't be angry at each other.
                            The short turn was just stupid during these war times.

I'll put the turn order straight by just starting the next turn tomorrow morning my time.
                            Thus: if the turn flips, don't play! (I won't be home to stop the game next 6 hours)

Just wait till I load it (autosave) early tomorrow morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                              @Portugal: you're right about the 6 hour rule, but the circumstances for Khmer were not ideally b/c the very short turn, which is my fault.

@Khmer: please don't accuse Portugal, he really tried to do it honourable but he just had no time b/c of the short timer.

So please don't be angry at each other.
                              The short turn was just stupid during these war times.

I'll put the turn order straight by just starting the next turn tomorrow morning my time.
                              Thus: if the turn flips, don't play! (I won't be home to stop the game next 6 hours)

Just wait till I load it (autosave) early tomorrow morning
                              OK, so are we reloading to avoid the Portuguese double move?

Upon reflection I'd prefer that. I'd like at least the opportunity to see where the Portuguese units were before the double move. I might have been able to do something and I'm not taking Portugal's word for it.

RELOAD!

Comment

• I don't think Robert is proposing a reload of those turns.

It would be a major problem for me because in my turn I destroyed a huge Spartan army almost without loss. If I had to play that again, I wouldn't get as favourable a result I am sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X