• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, I'd like to see the devastation! LOL
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Comment

• Are you done yet? I want to save and pause the game so that I can go to sleep
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I am but someone else is trying to get in.

War is not a quick matter! :-)

Comment

• Saved and paused again. Last time I brought down the pitboss, there was an error msg, btw. Perhaps there was a pitbos error that prohibited portugal to join. Anyway, it's down now. I'll bring it up again tomorow same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal View Post
            OK i tried a couple of more times no luck here. The reason for this seems to be the different setup of the net in this hotel i am staying at.

I will be back home and able to resume my turn taking tomorrow.

To equal this miss turn I ask Khmer to not move anything against me next turn. This will allow me to take my turn and put things back to normal.
            Sure, no problem.

[ he he It is ironic that I already missed a move against you after your surprise attack in an effort to create goodwill for peace... fool me! ]

Comment

• Yes it was me trying to get in when Russia was playing - another sure sign that the host is a cheat preventing the two nations he attacked from talking to each other

Glad to see the game paused to avoid people missing their turn.

I can only play mine next after about 8 GMT tonight, but give there is about 6 hours on the clock I think, as long as it is started again late afternoon/evening that should work out OK.

Comment

• I'll put the game online 21:00 Amsterdam time. I think that's 20:00 London time (not sure if your GMT includes Daylight saving Time)

I'll obviously try my very best to block you from joining by installing 17 firewalls

Comment

• You really should do something with your firewall because i cant join when you are in.
                  Last edited by Pitboss Japan; May 21, 2009, 07:36.

Comment

• That can't really be a problem on my side, since the Pitboss Server is running on my network, and you can join the Pitboss Server

Comment

• must play turn....

*twitch*
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Since 1991, the award-winning Civilization series of turn-based strategy games has challenged players to build an empire to stand the test of time.

Comment

• Is the game down? I just tried logging in from home without any success.

Comment

• Robert i just read your post, i guess i will try logging in when you put it back up in an hour or so.

Comment

• Game is up again!
                              6,5 hours on the timer

Comment

• Worked like a charm, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X