Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about the lack of posting details of the war. If I get a chance I'll do a map of troop movements etc.

Comment

• how comes that there are 7 more hours on the turn timer? was it paused? and if it was why? i mean is there anyone who wants to take a tun later? if not let it advance now.

Comment

• The game hanged b/c of a 'save error' pop-up on the pitboss server
        I just made it continue again.

There's no option to push it to go forward (apart from kicking England, Vikings and Maya, which is, especially for the Vikings, not really a favourable option)
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          The game hanged b/c of a 'save error' pop-up on the pitboss server
          I just made it continue again.

There's no option to push it to go forward (apart from kicking England, Vikings and Maya, which is, especially for the Vikings, not really a favourable option)
          too bad.. it wont be easy to keep the turn order this way

Comment

• I'll push the game into the favourable turn-switch-hour again by pulling some shorter turns. That'll most probably not a problem for anyone since most people with narrow schedules are in the USA anyway.

Comment

• Next turns will be short to fix the lost time. All pay attention and make your moves quickly. If you fail to make your move, please say so here so that we can pause the game with an in game pause.

I believe that not many people will have problems b/c the time I 'cutted' of next turn(s) is mainly USA night time

Comment

• Something different: Jeroen said that one of his friends is interested in joining this game.
                What if we hand England over to this friend.
                MMC only logged in about 3 times in the past 120 turns, even after us asking him repeatedly to play more often.

Everybody ok with that?

Comment

• On the timer - sounds good to me, the key thing would be whether the axis empire get their moves in before night time here in the UK, to give space for the free world then to move.

On the English - I agree that 'sitting duck' nations are a real pain and distort all the politics. So an active English player is what we want, and if it can't be the current English player, I guess we need another.

Comment

• So how long is the timer now? This may conflict with the 6 hr wait period wouldn't it? In more simple English when can i take my turn Robert? We usually go Khmer first then Portugal.

Comment

• The turn timer is about 17 hours, would waiting about 3,5 more hours be a problem? You have then at least 10 hours left.

Comment

• Well i can either take my turn now or risk missing it due to going now to bed. I am confused the civstats shows around 8.20hrs left is that right or their is more time in the actual game?

Comment

• the pitboss timer delays everytime someone joins. So if the pitboss server/civstats say 8.20 it's most likely going to be 9 / 9,5 hours.

You logged in 7+ hours after the turn started so you're fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                            Something different: Jeroen said that one of his friends is interested in joining this game.
                            What if we hand England over to this friend.
                            MMC only logged in about 3 times in the past 120 turns, even after us asking him repeatedly to play more often.

Everybody ok with that?
                            I'd say good - surprised anyone wants them - but that still leaves problems with Maya. Can't Rome and Sparta just kill them off as we're never gonna get Pinchak to play another Turn. Even I can grab one of the Islands off them if need be! Either that or AI and let them wilt without holding the Game up.
                            “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                            - Anon

Comment

• We'll deal with him later.

Comment

• OI Greece get out you're blocking me!

Plus you know you shouldn't Login twice when at War as it breaks Turn Order!!

Comment

Working...
                                X