Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they can have my land on new sparta. only one city has been settled but will give it to one of them.

Comment

• I assume the game is up, yet I cannot connect. Did the address change? (or chance as Cyber says it )

Comment

• No, same address, no chances.
        plomp.eu:2064 I think.

Can you connect through http to plomp.eu?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I know that this question caused all sorts of problems a few days back for which CS got the blame, but soon we need to be clear whether Korea and Maya are playing. If not, we need to do something to avoid Sparta having too easy a war.

Comment

• Agree with Rome, if there is no player for maya or korea currently Sparta needs to stay on the defense and not invade till we sort this out.

Comment

• just sign a peace treaty that way no war. the real question realy is what to do with then if maya and capo will not continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome View Post
                I know that this question caused all sorts of problems a few days back for which CS got the blame, but soon we need to be clear whether Korea and Maya are playing. If not, we need to do something to avoid Sparta having too easy a war.
                I have PM'd Cyber and raised same point. I was the one totally opposed to a re-load last night because of not being able to re-write history or having selective amnesia of events.

I will give this game one last shot but if both Capo and Pinchak are gone Sparta and Rome will carve up the land and become mega-powers for small cost. Russia will get something - 6hr rule doesn't apply to AI I assume - and you have 2 worthless shells of Civs that no-one of sound mind would touch. Russia is much the same so I guess I must question my own sanity.

I also say we should have a moderator, Ming maybe or someone of similar experience, who can be approached with any grievance off thread. We can then avoid people calling others cheats publicly and soiling the entire game. BTW. I did mean 'soiling' not 'spoiling' for the benefit of those of New World extraction! Not anti-American but you guys do corrupt our 'beloved English' language so very serverely at times.

Anyway, until the next time some calls anyone else a cheat publicly, I am back in with the same attitude of my, as yet unspoken to, American 'friend'. I do not believe Cyber to be a cheat and if I can show that by rejoining then I am happy.

FF
                “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                - Anon

Comment

• to FF return.

Comment

• Friendly Fire

Welcome Back

Comment

• Please, we must not use AI for Maya or Korea.

This seriously disadvantages Khmer.

Maya and Korea, please play on and prove your worth in the long run. Many of us are playing on just so we don't lose the game but aren't convinced of the 1665 play on.

The three of you stuffed up and we shouldn't be deprived of our game because of it; so if it continues at 1665, which it has, then Khmer is playing on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Khmer
                        Please, we must not use AI for Maya or Korea. This seriously disadvantages Khmer.
                        I agree. It might be good IG for Rome to have a weak Maya, but it isn't on.

Obviously we want the original players back. If that isn't happening, or isn't happening immeidately, I say get someone to sub for them while we work things out. Ozzy as always is my man. Or one of the other folks on that continent, but not Khmer I think. Or the good old Japenese. Someone subbing for 5 turns, same person for both if necessary, stops things getting out of hand while we assess.

Comment

• I agree with Rome/ Khmer.

Comment

• You will note that no attack was launched by Russia. We must have human Maya and Korea or we might as well simply cut and divide them. Not 'Diplogaming' I know, but the only other solution. Same stands with Persia: you cannot just gift them to another Civ as a quickie fix. I know Persia is very weak but those cities are still worth something - actually quite a lot - in the right hands.
                            “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                            - Anon

Comment

• I have asked CyberShy contact Lz and ask him if he likes to play. Also if anyone knows someone interested in the diplo concept please invite him to join us.

We have 3 open spots. One great civ the Maya and two weaker ones Percia and Korea. If people want Persia can be split between the smaller nations. It would be great to have someone take over Maya.

Comment

• 1. I will not damage Korea/Maya if they aren't lead by real people. I don't consider beating up a noble-ai to be ver honourable. We Spartans have some honour.

2. I hope that Pinchak/The Capo are willing to return.

3. I have asked both LzPrst and Heraclitus to (perm) sub. Portugal suggested this. LzPrst has responed that he wants to consider. He fears that our game is broken. I think that by letting him play Maya or Korea, we fix things again. Of course it's only a fix

I will ask LzPrst to chose.
                                Let's hope that Heraclitus also wants to consider.
                                In the meanwhile maybe Khmer wants to sub for Maya and HRE for Korea?

4. FF is right, we should not yell names at each other. I have done that as well and I am ashamed of doing that. We must trust each other that we are not ladder-players. Everyone in games like these are honest. Maybe wrong, but certainly honest.

I think the rules are very clear now (everybody read them!).
                                If someone thinks that the rules are broken, pm me and mail me robert and then something like the @ and then you throw in the plomp and the web dotter the dot dot nl

I will pause. (I've said that before, but now I'll really do that! really really!) (/me kicks me)

We talk about like adults (we try to) and find a solution.
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X