This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Natives View Post
    I do have a concern concerning Piercia....if Piercia is in fact, to be handed off, then I feel that we (The Wyandot Nation) should have the 2 cities we were gifted by Rome given back into Wyandot control.

I don't mind if Japan assumes ownership of the rest - but with Piercia leaving the game, those two cities that the Wyandot governed should be brought back into Wyandot control.

Chief Tarhe of the Wyandot Nation

Those cities where given back to persia and as soon as I get the pass word to start the transpher they will become japanese cities.

Comment

• The Piercian Empire (Persia)

Allow me to make my point perfectly clear:

If the (former) Piercian Empire is to be handed-off to another nation, the Wyandot requests the cities of Le'O and Horse Valley be given back to the Wyandot before any additional nation gets involved in the process (given the Wyandot governship of those cities in the past).

In addition, given the geographical location, the newly founded city of New Kho'Per should also fall into Wyandot control...given the border region setup.

All other former Piercian cities, the Wyandot make no claims on, and welcome our friends the Japanese to assume control there of.

Chief Tarhe of the Wyandot Nation

Comment

• So you are saying that they will become Japanese cities PERIOD? Not good enough my friend.

Comment

• You can have the new one but let me look at the other two befor we decide anything.

Comment

• We can talk, yes....but AFTER you have complete control of the former Piercian Empire? The Wyandot think not. What is to stop you from telling us to basically "blow smoke" and shut up? This is definately NOT good enough.

The Wyandot Nation spent too much time and effort with Le'O and Horse Valley building up the culture and improvements just for you to "decide" that you will not give them up.

My friend, you are here clammering for conrol of the Piercian Empire (without having placed NOTHING into its economy) - The Wyandots have. We only want what we feel we are entitled to.

YOU should have no say in it, since you have had no investment in it in the past.

NOTICE
            Until the requested cities are transferred to Wyandot control, the Wyandot Nation stands against any other nation assuming control of the Piercian Empire.
            Last edited by Pitboss Natives; March 12, 2009, 00:33.

Comment

• You making a big deal out of nothing. I just wanted to see where they were since I have no real updated maps. But if they mean that much to you then they are yours. You will get no fight from me about that. But I do not want to end up giving everything away so I will NOT give up ay more cities.

Comment

• And that is my point my friend - The Wyandot are requesting Le'O, Horse Valley, and New Kho'Per BEFORE the rest of the former Piercian Empire is passed to Japanese control - So the Japanese would not be giving up any cities.

But this has to happen before you assume control of the rest of the empire.

Comment

• A notice has been sent to Cybershy concerning the hand-off of Piercia

Comment

• works for me but I request I keep all units.

Comment

• I've paused the game by request of Maya to let him try to get the password of Korea.
                      I'll reload the last hour of last turn if he gets it. Then only Wyandots and Japan have to redo their turn.

I've tried the password I gave to The Capo when he took over Korea, but that's not the password anymore.
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Ok, I've been able to find a solution

1. I've reloaded the 1670 turn, 1 hour before the end (where Korea is still human)
                        2. then I joined in as me
                        3. I paused the game and I left
                        4. I kicked Korea from the pitboss console
                        5. I joined as Korea (did not look at anything, honestly) and thus putted it on human control again)
                        6. then I left the game

THE GAME IS STILL ON PAUSE!!!! THIS TO GIVE MAYA (OR KOREA) A CHANCE TO PLAY THE 1770 TURN!!
                        ALL PLAYERS: PLEASE DON'T UNPAUSE
                        MAYA/KOREA: WHEN YOU ENTER THE GAME, UNPAUSE IT, PLAY THE TURN AND LET'S CONTINUE

England and Piercia didn't play their turns either.
                        They can also unpause it, play their turn, but then please pause it again!!

Maya: Just grab Korea and do your thing! You can of course keep it unpaused as soon as you're done.

CIVSTATS turn-timer data is INCORRECT! (civstats can't handle the pause)
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• tidings

Comment

• Thank you CyberShy.

I just hope Maya doesn't make us wait now too long for this.

Comment

• Should be able to get to it in an hour or two.

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X