• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've restarted the game.
    Nothing has been lost.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Ok, got internet back at my house. Get ready for a nice story line next week

Comment

Welcome back Persia!

Comment

Great to have you back Piercia - just in time!

Comment

CS - I can't seem to get images to load. When i try to upload them, the file fails to load. Is it just me?

Comment

I don't know, I never upload files to apolyton.
              But I Think that the server is a bit.... unstable lately, that may have to do with it.
              You can't upload your files to another location and then just link them?

Comment

Ah that is probably it. Any recommendations where else to upload them to?

Comment

Server is down.

Comment

Game's up again.
                    I've been able to load the "Ragnar recovering" save, which means that everything that happened after Ragnar logged in is lost. (including Ragnar's turn)
                    I'm sorry.

Comment

Thank you CyberShy.

Comment

I have to ask. Been gone 1 month now, and I'm wondering if there is any point in coming back? I've looked at the story thread and it seems a lot of things have happened, but very little mentions Russia. Does the civ even exist still?

Comment

Your civ is alive but it is unknown who if anyone is playing as them.

Comment

About nothing has happened with Russia, as far as I know.
                            I think your cities have grown, your scientists have received a lot of beakers.
                            I don't think it's negative. Most probably has your civ healed from it's wounds.

We've almost not played for 2 weeks during the holidays, btw.
                            Welcome back!

Comment

This months numbers.....
                              There have been some boosts by some civs in some categories that aren't reflected by their standings. (ie. a civ gained a lot of points in one category, but didn't pass the next civs in score (yet))

Keep on trying! In about every category there are some interesting 'battles' going on.

Code:
                              Position		Story	Diplo	Mili	Score	Total	Voted	Dif
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              01.(01)(01) Rome	13(--)	18(--)	18(--)	16(--)	65(--)	xxxxxxx	--
                              02.(02)(02) Greece 	17(--)	14(--)	16(+2)	13(-2)	60(--)	xxxxxxx	--
                              03.(03)(03) Persia	15(--)	16(-1)	13(--)	15(+1)	59(--)	xxxxxxx	--
                              04.(04)(05) Maya	12(--)	09(-1)	17(--)	14(+1)	52(--)	xxxxxxx	--
                              05.(06)(04) Vikings	14(--)	11(--)	15(-1)	09(--)	49(-1)	xxxxx--	+1
                              06.(05)(05) Portug	07(-1)	15(--)	09(-2)	17(--)	48(-3)	--xxxxx	-1
                              06.(05)(05) Korea	18(--)	17(+1)	11(-1)	02(-2)	48(-2)	xxxxxxx	--
                              08.(08)(08) Khmer	09(-2)	13(--)	06(+1)	18(--)	46(-1)	xxxxxxx	--
                              09.(12)(15) HRE		10(+3)	10(+3)	12(+3)	08(+2)	40(+11)	-xxxxxx	+3
                              10.(09)(09) Japan	16(--)	08(-1)	14(-1)	01(--)	39(-2)	xxxxxxx	-1
                              11.(10)(11) Metal	12(+1)	04(-1)	10(--)	11(+1)	37(+1)	xxxx--x	-1
                              12.(11)(12) Spain	08(-1)	07(-1)	04(-1)	12(--)	31(-3)	xxxxx--	-1
                              13.(12)(12) Natives	04(--)	12(--)	05(-1)	06(+1)	27(--)	xx-x---	--
                              14.(15)(13) Russia	06(--)	03(--)	04(-1)	07(-1)	20(-2)	x---x--	+1
                              14.(17)(18) Celts	03(--)	06(+1)	08(-1)	03(--)	20(--)	xxxxxxx	+3
                              16.(14)(15) England	05(--)	05(-1)	04(-1)	05(-2)	19(-4)	xxxx---	-2
                              17.(16)(14) Inca	03(--)	01(--)	04(-1)	10(-1)	18(-2)	-------	-1
                              18.(18)(17) America	03(--)	02(--)	07(-2)	04(+2)	16(--)	-xx--x-	--

Comment

Hey, it doesn't look like anyone noticed (or cared that much) but I was MIA for a few days there. Sorry about that. I can't really explain what happened, but I was hospitalized for a while, I'm really sorry. I was unable to use a computer, and I couldn't get on Apolyton with the other devices at my disposal. I just wanted to check in and let you know that I didn't leave or anything. Sorry about any problems it mayhave caused.
                                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X