Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you please explain to him that Harald is the King right now, and that he has General Han Gong as an advisor, and that I'd like to have Han Gong reurn to Korea sometime in the near future please?
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

You can also do that yourself!
      both pm and mail it to his accounts!
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

hi, i have some trouble with my provider so i can't play my turns atm. I have no pc with BTS installed able to go online :/

I'll try to fix this ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy View Post
          You can also do that yourself!
          both pm and mail it to his accounts!
          It would have been nice if someone would have told me this was happening, also who is marcus and what is his name? Is it just marcus?

EDIT: Also has anyone else had problems with this new set up so far? Its basically like CFC's set up. Which is fine, and that is not why I am complaining, but everytime I click to make a new post I have to re-enter my password again. Has this happened to anybody else?
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

The login problem is a known problem... the only fix I can offer for now is use Opera as your web browser. I haven't found any issues thus far other than a few things that are down to bad design.
            Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              I totaled up the posts I made in BtP threads, and I got 271.
              I'm in the same boat as Ozzy here. Only I'm too lazy to count my posts
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

I would like to ask politely the Khmerian player to stop using OOC facts like my subbing currently for Spain to further his negative IC propaganda against Portugal. Your massive paranoia is insulting! If you so much disapprove my subbing for Spain, I would gladly stop subbing for him/her. Just for the record I have been following instructions.

Spain is now ruled exclusively by Portugal now and imminent technological trading is suspected.
                Rome/Porrtugal/Spain bloc will be dominant
                Please stop milking my subbing for another civ for in game stuff.

Thank you!!!

Comment

I agree, although I don't think the point is a moot point. I think he should still be able to work it in, because honestly you WILL naturally cooperate with yourself. But there are certainly more tactful ways of doing this, and aren't the Spanish and Portugese royal families related by blood? Wouldn't that be a better way of getting the point accross?

One Love.

Comment

wow I know I have not been on in a while but it looks like apoly made a big upgrade.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed the upgrade too.

But within 30 seconds I was trying to figure out how to delete my old private messages, which is now around 10 min.

New look, same MC Escher like organization and functionality.

Comment

Game is down guys!

Comment

Yeah, I agree witih Pinchak. Its stilll screwy, for instance as I type this the smilies box is all screwed up, and whenever I reply to a post I have to re-enter my handle and password. And I guess the game is just down because I can't log into it either. And will someone from the Roman/Piercian/Greek/Mayan war please make a post so I know what is going on, so I can start posting. Otherwise I have nothing to post about, and I need as many points as I can get to make up for my terrible skills.

One Love.

Comment

I have already written extensive posts about the conclusion of the Roman/Spartan war.
                            There's nothing more to tell right now.
                            I don't know what's going on between Rome/Maya and Rome/Piercia right now, but the war between Sparta and Rome is over, and all anonymities between our nations are past now.

You can find these posts here:

As you can see it's well documented
                            There's also some communication from the archives somewhere (not linked above) and the answers/acting of Rome in this storyline is also important.
                            Just read it al

Comment

Game's up (for a few hours already) again.
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

It appears that not all are back playing their daily turns.

Soime civs have not picked a new tech to research for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X