This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, we can try that.
    Let Pinchak inform the players on which continent they are by PM.

Pinchak, can you tell us how soon you'll have the map done?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

japan sadly agrees with rome but, i prey rome and japan are far from eachother for if we were to meet it will be the romans being added to japan's great empior and if they are lucky there cities can keep there original names.

Comment

Test good

Comment

Creak ... peaks in door ... yep ... I can open. Closes and wheels away again.

Comment

I will have the map done by Sunday night... as I have been saying for quite some time now.

As far as the random locations....

Ozzy... please randomly assign the civs numbers. When I post on here that the map is complete, email cyber your list of civs/numbers. At that time I will also be emailing Cyber the map with numbers assigned to starting locations.

Cyber, you insert the civs according to Ozzys randomized list. In this way, none of us have control over where civs will be starting.

Comment

Pinchak is a great and wise man Japan is honered by his greatness and hopes to have his a our retainer.

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot...

England and Japan have requested island starts. Ozzy, please randomly assign them numbers 1 & 2.

I have determined the Inca, Maya, Khmer, and Persia to be our equatar starts. Ozzy, please randomly assign them 3, 4, 5, 6.

ALSO.... to limit the number of players who have "worldly" knowledge, perhaps someone not playing should place the civs... or you guys could just trust me to place them as Ozzy randomly picked them.

Sorry Cyber. I'm suggesting this more for the sake of everyone rather then my personal concern (I could care less if someone else knows what I know ).
                  Last edited by Pinchak; May 30, 2008, 23:59.

Comment

I trust Pinchak to place them randomly.

Comment

CivStats has been connected for the TEST game:

All please login to the test game to test your connection.

Comment

I've send out a turn notification (forced)
                        Did everybody who has sent me their e-mail received this e-mail?

Comment

Team Spain is reporting for duty.

Isn't it better that once the game starts that you just post the the civstat ID for the game and then we register like normal as we do for other Pitboss games?

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Spain
                            Team Spain is reporting for duty.

Isn't it better that once the game starts that you just post the the civstat ID for the game and then we register like normal as we do for other Pitboss games?
                            Could you elaborate on that a bit? Some of us are new to Pitboss.

Comment

To further ligitimize my actions... I will send Cyber a copy of the map before I get the list from ozzy.

Of course don't look at it before the game Cyber, but after the game you can compare my "numbered" starting spots to Ozzys random list... thus verifying that I adhered to complete randomness when placing civs.

Don't ya just love checks and balances?

Comment

Rome has logged on and played a turn!

The timer is synchronised with Cybers time right? (CEST, UTC+1) This will be important for me to plan on when on the first day to play the turn (the 24 hour turn). Could a 6 hour timer be a possiblity for the first week? It just hit me how "slow" pitboss is.

So my proposal for Pinchak to tell each of us on which continent has been accepted? Getting your way is fun.
                                Last edited by Pitboss Rome; May 31, 2008, 13:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X