Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea... exactly. So I figure with a name like "Metalheads" there really isn't much at all reason for me to bother with the anonymous stuff. So I'll just post with this name.

Actually this name is more in character than Pitboss India anyhow.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Great and Powerful Japan is ready.

Comment

I'm using Monty as my avatar since it is the closest thing to Mayan from the free avatar selection.

Just use your imagination.

On a brighter note, FIN & EXP are some sweetass traits.

Extra + Extra =
        Last edited by Pitboss Maya; May 29, 2008, 23:28.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Yea... exactly. So I figure with a name like "Metalheads" there really isn't much at all reason for me to bother with the anonymous stuff. So I'll just post with this name.

Actually this name is more in character than Pitboss India anyhow.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

The people of Rome do herby proclaim all of the world belongs to us. But in our infinite wisdome and grace we allow your peoples to exist... for now.

Before speaking to us please take a minute and consider which
            province name you would like to pick upon your inclusion into the glory that is the Roman empire.
            Last edited by Pitboss Rome; May 30, 2008, 04:29.

Comment

I'll take the Hordes of Eurasia for 500, please?

Comment

I'm just thinking about a detail... aren't we supposed to have two story and org threads ?

Comment

@Two Threads: there's one problem, we don't know yet who's on continent 1 and who's on continent 2, isn't it a part of the fun to figure that out? We'll read each others stories anyway. Let's just agree that we won't interfere with events on the other island, untill we've landed there.

I have setted up a TEST pitboss game, using the CORRECT civs/leaders.

All can try to login to this server and play turns, just to test stuff.

server address: plomp.eu:2062 (not an IP, this is easier to remember! notice the :2062, that's part of the address!)

Level: Prince

All try to login and play.

Comment

Ok. Logged in and played a turn. All seemed to work fine. Just one question. What's the best way of logging off?

Resign?
                    Exit to Main Menu? or
                    Exit to Desktop?

Comment

I really don't know. Does it matter? Exit is exit, right?
                      Just make sure that you've ended your turn.
                      Use shift-enter to force-end your turn.

(edit: apparantly it does matter: you should exit to main menu, see snoopy's post below)

I'll start the game monday, I'll use a map made by me if the other map won't be ready in time. We can't postpone the game any longer.

I'll let the first turn take 24 hours, after that it'll be 8 hours for 75 turns, ok?

I suggest that we vote every month.'
                      I'll use pitboss-messages to remind you guys about that.
                      I'll setup a pitboss-vote-mailbox we can send our votes to.

If someone fails to vote for a 'month session' he cannot gain any votes for that month-session, I suggest.

I'll setup civstats as well.
                      Last edited by Robert; May 30, 2008, 14:08.

Comment

All please send me your e-mail address, either by pm or e-mail. I need it to setup auto-mail-notification after every turn. Make it your real account, not your anonymous gmail account. An account you check most often.

Comment

Our empress is running first tests on that test-realm.

Comment

Another note: please don't delete any e-mail from your gmail account! It'll be cool to read each other's maill accounts after the game has finished!

Comment

Exit DOES matter...

Exit to Desktop can crash things.

Resign gives the AI control of your civ.

Exit to Main Menu is the only correct answer
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                                @Two Threads: there's one problem, we don't know yet who's on continent 1 and who's on continent 2, isn't it a part of the fun to figure that out? We'll read each others stories anyway. Let's just agree that we won't interfere with events on the other island, untill we've landed there.

I must say I'm strongly against this.

I really would like to see two threads for story.

Lets just ask someone (or maybe two guys) who isn't in the game to look at the map (BTW Does Pinchack know which civs are which, if so then he could PM all of us) then send each of us a PM telling us to which continent we belong (but not telling anoyne else).

Those who want the thrill of discovery can just use self disciplne and not look at the story thread of the other continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X