This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will patch in a couple of hrs.

To Pitboss Persia: You can always ask someone to sub for you until your friend gives you the cd back.

I hope we all patch soon, so we can have the game back up in the next 24hrs.

Also I wanted to ask the Host something. It was my understanding when we organized the game that the 1st 100 turns will be played under a 8hr timer. I recently noticed the change to 75 turns.

Can we stick to the 100 turns please?

Comment

• patched

Comment

• pached.

Comment

• Patched:

Pitboss Rome
          Pitboss Korea
          CyberShy
          Pitboss Celts
          Pitboss Natives
          Pitboss Greece
          Metalheads
          Pitboss Khmer
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I haven't patched yet (not logged into Windows atm - Gentoo Linux FTW) but I'll patch before I play. Don't wait up on my account.

How about a link to the changelog?

Comment

• changelog 3.17
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                i think the jag unit should be sent to attack whoever has the highest GDP !!!!
                I was surprised to see the jag upon game startup but figured that since a custom map that others would start with a jag as well.

He's just exploring and I pledge not to use him in attack mode.

Because of other PitBoss games that I'm hosting or playing in I won't patch until 24 hours from now.

Edit: Things went faster than I expected in the other games, so I am now patched.
                Last edited by Pitboss Inca; June 19, 2008, 19:56.

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken I’ve already patched 3.17 before we even started playing. Unless this is a newer one then I’ll have to install it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Maya
                    Ack! I cannot miss my next turn, and I have to run to work now. I should be patched up in 10 hours from now.

Please do not start the game back up until tomarrow.
                    What's so urgent about next turn?

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                      @Vikings: starting techs is not luck. Every civ has 2 starting techs. When I pick a civ I also take the starting techs into consideration.
                      But these change with level obviously. So i guess the people who study up the combinations of starting techs and levels have the advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Celts

Don't wait for people to find you. Do some searching on your own. Unless of course you have absolutely no units.
                        No units at present but creating my first warrier to guard my city and my worker.

after that will create some more units.

Tell me what is the advantage of fidning other civs rather than them finding you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Celts

The need to scout is to prevent barb units popping up beside you as well as to find other civs. Should you continue to explore, you may find some nearby civs to team up with. However, your constant whining is not going to help you find favor. You have what you have. Make the most of it and work hard to advance.
                          barbs do pop up from explored territoy not just the black bits, till the map covered with cultural boundaries barbs will always pop up.

And as to whining, if being honest is whining then so be it, if i sat here ignoring everything and not posting my situation i wouldnt get advice at all and so not learn.

Some people think cause i vikings my berzerkers will be at their citys too destroy them, but in SP games i have found them not useful in war times, in all games i play at SP I dont goto war by choice till i get Cavalry at least and hope tanks notto ofar behond,

Comment

• I just joined the patched club

Comment

• You make good points Vikings. I say just do what you feel more comfortable doing. Though I could use a retainer like yourself who has warriors who could help me in my campaign to capture a certain Mayan city so my new business could grow.

Comment

• ok can any one tell me what patch was before 3.17 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X